Man Wants Court to Acknowledge He Identifies as 20-yrs Younger.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Reasons if one can identify as a different gender, or different name, why not age? Wants to avoid age discrimination....he might have a legal precedent and a case.

https://www.chron.com/news/world/ar...positivity-guru-seeks-13374759.php?ipid=hpctp.

"... UTRECHT, Netherlands (AP) — Self-styled positivity guru Emile Ratelband thinks age is just a number. And his is a number the Dutchman wants changed.

The 69-year-old TV personality has asked a court in the Netherlands to approve his request for a new birthday that officially would make him 49...says his legal appeal is consistent with other forms of personal transformation that are gaining acceptance and government recognition in the Netherlands and around the world. "With this free(dom) of choice, choice of name, freeness of gender, I want to have my own age. I want to control myself," he said Thursday."

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
4b2.gif

CyJeans

Apr 18, 2017
Beaverdale, IA
I think the obvious answer is no.

This is a lot like the argument people made that people were just going to claim the other gender to hang out in other bathrooms to commit assault. As if someone who was ****** up enough to do that was somehow bound by the system in place before. This is just another childish and weak attempt to diminish LGTBQ rights.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I actually don't disagree with him. We've opened the floodgates on allowing how people feel to dictate their legal status.
There always has to be reasonable boundaries. Age changes could actually be society-breaking. It doesn't break society if someone wants to change from 'boy' to 'pansexual unicorn dragonkin', but it does break society when they change age to bypass age-related laws and restrictions.

She’s mature for her age.
Obviously you aren't... Not even the fake 17-year-old version of you.
:rolleyes:

• Winner
Reactions: CyJeans

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I can identify as a 16 year old when I play RDR2 into the late hours of the morning, but am cruelly slapped by the reality of my 39 year old life when I accidentally wake up the toddler while tiptoeing to bed.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
There always has to be reasonable boundaries. Age changes could actually be society-breaking. It doesn't break society if someone wants to change from 'boy' to 'pansexual unicorn dragonkin', but it does break society when they change age to bypass age-related laws and restrictions.

Obviously you aren't... Not even the fake 17-year-old version of you.
:rolleyes:

What constitutes reasonable though? Without sending this to the cave, wouldn't DNA be reasonable for gender? How is date/year of birth any different on the reasonable scale?

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
I can identify as a 16 year old when I play RDR2 into the late hours of the morning, but am cruelly slapped by the reality of my 39 year old life when I accidentally wake up the toddler while tiptoeing to bed.

Reality is the only thing that slaps you? I get that from the wife AND the toddler in that situation...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron