Maggie

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Last I saw she still had the boot on the foot. That would have been at the Baylor game in Ames.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
She was out with some unspecified stress injury to her foot or leg. Came back, played and now sitting again with same injury.

CyclonesFan4ever

Jan 10, 2021
Ames
Does anyone have an update on Maggie? She was last seen on TV in the OSU game still wearing a boot. Is she closed to the return? Thanks.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
+1 for the informative thread title.

We'll know whenever she suits up again and not likely much before. They haven't even said what it is, foot or lower leg as far as I know. Assuming foot with the boot and guessing metatarsal stress fractures. Seems first time we heard she was at least doing some shootarounds before she suited up again. NCAA's are still out three weeks so maybe she'll be back by than or maybe catch a couple minutes at Big 12 tourney.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
We'll know whenever she suits up again and not likely much before. They haven't even said what it is, foot or lower leg as far as I know. Assuming foot with the boot and guessing metatarsal stress fractures. Seems first time we heard she was at least doing some shootarounds before she suited up again. NCAA's are still out three weeks so maybe she'll be back by than or maybe catch a couple minutes at Big 12 tourney.
I wasn't expecting information on her condition. I just meant that people continue to post threads that are just a player's name. If you have a thread where you want to know what is up with Maggie, title the thread "What's up with Maggie?" or better yet "Is Maggie injured?" Give people a little information so they can decide if they want to open it. Also there are a lot of people who get worked up when they see threads just titled with a recruit or player's name. They unnecessarily worry that it is bad news.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I wasn't expecting information on her condition. I just meant that people continue to post threads that are just a player's name. If you have a thread where you want to know what is up with Maggie, title the thread "What's up with Maggie?" or better yet "Is Maggie injured?" Give people a little information so they can decide if they want to open it. Also there are a lot of people who get worked up when they see threads just titled with a recruit or player's name. They unnecessarily worry that it is bad news.

Ah, I was only thinking in terms of the latest bump wondering what was up.