Mafia XXVII Signup (NEED MORE!!! START TODAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
We always seem to have a period of limbo between games where it takes awhile to get enough people and the people that are ready to go have to wait. So this time I figured why not get a signup going a bit early while the current game is finishing. That way we can roll when that one is done.

This will be called Mafia Expansion. Here are the roles/rules. Note they may be tweaked.

This game will consist of a growing mafia. It will start out as 1 mafia and the rest innocent. On the first night, the mafia will get to make a kill AND recruit one innocent. From then on, each night mafia has to make a choice to either kill OR recruit. The innocents will have some help though. Here are the roles:

Head Mafia: Starts the gang by himself. Once he dies, mafia can no longer recruit and they can only make a normal night time kill. If by chance he IS lynched the first day, he will be allowed to recruit another head mafia member to replace him as his last dying wish. That is only if he is lynched on day one.

Head innocent: Gets one insta kill anytime as long as there are 5 or more players remaining. If recruited, loses insta kill power.

Doctor: can save one person every night. Cannot save the same person on two consectutive nights.

Detective: Can investigate one person each night. The role will be passed on once if the detective dies within the first three days. Cannot be recruited.
Avenger: If he gets lynched, he gets very mad and gets an insta kill after he is lynched.

After the first night, I will randomly assigned the following roles to the innocent.

Loyalists: This role cannot be recruited, but can still be normally killed. If this person is recruited, a randomly chosen member of the mafia will be exposed.

Celebrity: If this person is killed by a mafia hit, a randomly chosen member of the mafia will be exposed. If this person is recruited, he loses the power and becomes mafia.

Rules:

Days: 9 Am - 9 PM (nights opposite)
If you don't vote 2 consectutive days or average 3 posts/day you get the clap and you die.
No editing
Votes must be in bold or they don't count.
+/2 minute leeway on votings (example: I will count a vote up until 9:02 PM on CF time).
Only mafia can PM amongst themselves.

1,000,000 credits split to the winning team. 500,000 bonus to the original mafia member if mafia wins and he/she is still alive.

There will also be perks along the way.

Last edited:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Note, the latest we would start this week is Thursday. Friday starts usually suck. Otherwise we'll start Monday or whenever the current game ends.

cyko42

Feb 7, 2007
Decatur, IL
I'll play, I've been home sick with a cold the last 2 days. Would of been perfect time to play mafia, but no I got voted out the first day.

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
I'll have to wait to see when the current one ends. I'm leaving for OKC on Tuesday, and don't know how much time I'll have to keep up on all the goings on. If this one starts yet this week, I'll give it a go...

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
unless the current game ends today (which is doubtful) we'll plan to start Monday morning. I'll send out roles over the weekend.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
unless the current game ends today (which is doubtful) we'll plan to start Monday morning. I'll send out roles over the weekend.

The current team of innocents is doing their best to punish you for your mafia ways by making it a real game and dragging it out as long as possible :biglaugh:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
The current team of innocents is doing their best to punish you for your mafia ways by making it a real game and dragging it out as long as possible :biglaugh:

Haha. Well I couldn't do much about me leaving getting detected.

Anyways, I assume you're in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron