Madonna Spends $10,000 Per Month On Bottled Water

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
Pop millionaire Madonna reportedly spends $120,000 a year on specially blessed Kabbalah water.

A source close to Madonna told In Touch Weekly magazine: “Madonna drinks a lot of water - that’s one of her fitness secrets. And Kabbalah water is the only stuff she will touch.

“She also makes sure she always has some to hand, and has it regularly shipped to wherever in the world she is staying at the time.â€￾

Link:
In Case You Didn’t Know » Madonna spends $120,000 a year on Kabbalah water

alaskaguy

Apr 11, 2006
So, does Madonna have cancer or AIDS?

Even if she doesn't have either cancer or AIDS, it sounds like she doesn't have to worry about contacting either, as long as she remembers to drink lots of water.

mt85

Mar 24, 2006
Tough decision on her part. Should I give the 120k to the needy or should I spend 120k on my selfish vanity? I'd like to see the bible she's using to justify this call.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
An authentic New York pizza pie here in the Midwest. Yeah, it'd be cheaper to just visit my relatives and pick up a pie while I'm out there, and the Quad Cities actually have some very decent pizza joints, but still, it's been almost two years since I've been out there and I'm going through WITHDRAWLS!!!

(and don't even bring up those lame attempts of a ripoff that both Pizza Hut and Domino's have tried over the last several years - they both are pretty gross...)