Luka

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Working on my defense says the guy who couldn't guard a mailbox.
He could guard one, but the Mailman would go postal on him and deliver the check anyway.
and by mailman, I don't mean Karl Malone, I mean the 58 year old, in boots and shorts lady on my route.

• Haha
Reactions: Acylum and GTO

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Don't care enough to read any of this thread, just wanted to chime in and say NFTs may be the stupidest waste of money in the history of wasteful "investments". You don't own the item, or even the actual rights to it, so it's nothing more than a fictitious investment/scam.

I made 3k+ on one. It wasn’t a bad investment on my end.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
It was prob that rich dude that sits courtside at Iowa games with his plastic looking wife. Think he’s a local anesthesiologist or something? Dude always acts like a clown at games so it would make sense.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Why would anyone spend 40-50 bucks on a signature that is going to be worth like 2 dollars.

• Winner
Reactions: Acylum

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

I know this is going to sound strange, but look at his fingers in that shot of him holding the trophy..... does he get manicures or what? Those hands look too perfect for someone that played basketball in the B1G for 4 years.

On a much more serious note..... what a scam. It sounds to me like you HAVE to pay $40 just to get in the door, correct? And that will get you one signed item. Any other items will be another $40.

I couldn't see myself telling a little kid that they have to give me $40 if they want me to sign their tennis shoes, but that's just me.

trevn

Jerome Tang Surveillance Team
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
I know this is going to sound strange, but look at his fingers in that shot of him holding the trophy..... does he get manicures or what? Those hands look too perfect for someone that played basketball in the B1G for 4 years.

On a much more serious note..... what a scam. It sounds to me like you HAVE to pay $40 just to get in the door, correct? And that will get you one signed item. Any other items will be another $40.

I couldn't see myself telling a little kid that they have to give me $40 if they want me to sign their tennis shoes, but that's just me.

Scam? Garzas? They would never. Not even if it meant 30 months in jail and $2.8 million in restitution.