lorazepam information

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Your GP or Pharm should have given you more info. Lorazepam (Ativan) is a short acting benzodiazepine compared to something like clonazepam (Klonopin). Lorazepam typically last a few hours and 0.5 mg is not a big dose. If you are taking it before bed you should have no problem driving in the morning. However everyone can be affected differently by benzos so you will just have to see how you feel. Should not drink while taking benzos and should not mix different benzos together. Not sure exactly why you are taking them but whether it be insomnia, anxiety, etc not drinking at all is probably a good idea anyway.

I was just about to say that.

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
You should see what it does to you before you do something like go rollar skating or something. I took ativan for 6 years now I take Klonopin.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I'm not a doc or a science type guy. I take lorazepam (ativan) when needed. Usually .5 In fact, I sometimes like to take one on big Cyclone gamedays, just to calm the nerves. I don't drive or operate heavy machinery when I take it. Moderation is the key.

Thanks for your time.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
Does your wife know this? Did you act like a giggly little schoolgirl in front of all friends and family? Please tell me you did not make a speech!

Otherwise, sweet story. Except you paid $10-$20k for it!

Yes, she knows. She knew something was wrong when my eyes were wide and looked really pale all day. But, she thought it was funny. I start remembering things when we got to the reception, until the booze started flowing.

Help Support Us

Become a patron