Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
This is fun, the Big12 looks like Kansas finishes in 4th place:

Michigan St. 2-0
Wisconsin 1-0
Purdue 1-0
Kansas 12-2
3 Others 9-5

In both scenarios you have to look down quite a bit to see Iowa. In your example Iowa is tied with TCU.

Last edited:

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
This is fun, the Big12 looks like Kansas finishes in 4th place:

Michigan St. 2-0
Wisconsin 1-0
Purdue 1-0
Kansas 12-2
3 Others 9-5
Why are you here? Shouldn't you be on hawkeyenation complaining about McCabe's suckage, Fran's sub patterns, and White's lack of offensive ability?

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
On topic - glad to see Michigan bounce back this season - I actually like watching them play. Plus the computer bounce we get for beating them.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
In both scenarios you have to look down quite a bit to see Iowa. In your example Iowa is tied with TCU.

In my defense, I was just trying to point out just how stupid your post is, by being equally as stupid. I'm not shocked to find that you can't see how stupid both are.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
Why are you here? Shouldn't you be on hawkeyenation complaining about McCabe's suckage, Fran's sub patterns, and White's lack of offensive ability?

I'm over here because of all the stupid over there. Blame them, not my fault.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
On topic - glad to see Michigan bounce back this season - I actually like watching them play. Plus the computer bounce we get for beating them.

I like Michigan BB as well (don't like Michigan FB though).

Question for everyone. Would you rather finish 4th/5th in your conference and go to the NCG, like Michigan last year, or Win the conference and not make the NCG (I don't see Michigan making it this year again). I know I would take a 5th place finish and the NCG every time.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Question for everyone. Would you rather finish 4th/5th in your conference and go to the NCG, like Michigan last year, or Win the conference and not make the NCG (I don't see Michigan making it this year again). I know I would take a 5th place finish and the NCG every time.
This is one of the dumbest questions I've ever read - anywhere.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010

NCG is the easy pick here, like UConn from a few years ago with Kemba Walker. Even if they had lost the title game they still would have had a better season than Pittsburgh (who won the conference regular season title)

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
NCG is the easy pick here, like UConn from a few years ago with Kemba Walker. Even if they had lost the title game they still would have had a better season than Pittsburgh (who won the conference regular season title)

Exactly. To some extent the NCAA tourney makes some of the conference stuff anticlimatic. I mean Iowa, ISU aren't gonna win the conference, it is all about a NCAA run really, and you are playing for seeding, etc.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron