Little McCaffery's Status for Thursday

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
If he's good to go you know Fran is going to play him a lot Thursday because it's his son. All you have to do is attack him when you have the ball because he can't move his feet laterally and dare him to shoot open 3's and he'll be a liability out there
Apparently that is why Dailey goes at defenders with heads down. It works against Coach's son. Dolph would know that if he was invited to practice.

And nice restraint CyTwins, you haven't said Superbowl once in this thread yet.

Reactions: CyTwins

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
And what's scary is that Jok is probably my favorite Iowa player, except Woodbury.
Always remember
KN4WIPB.gif

You can tell White and the other dude aren't surprised at all.

Probably happened in practice at least a couple of times.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I have to admit the only Hawkeye MBB I've watched this year were the Pitt and Wisconsin games. But, based on those two games I hope he plays the whole game against us.

On offense he dribbles in a 3 ft circle at top of key waiting for something to happen. Nothing special on defense with sub par lateral movement.

scottwv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 18, 2011
Melrose Iowa
I have watched a lot of Iowa Basketball.....my dad is a fan and we watch all the Iowa and Iowa State basketball games together. I noticed Connor complains to the refs a lot...every call against him, every out of bounds call, always thinks he is fouled on his drives etc....I see him getting some T's before the year is over.

• Optimistic
Reactions: VeloClone

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Do they play Wisky again? That could be a lot of fun.

I think they play in Madison the first week in March. From the looks of it, that tweet got a lot of attention, even after it was deleted. Hopefully they have something waiting for the lil guy.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Apparently Fran is so thin-skinned that he refused to go on their radio show due to something Keith said in after Murphy's Law commentaries. It's sad that an adult person with a prominent job making good money is that insecure.

I hope they keep him forever. I do feel bad for UNI though, Fran has really killed their recruiting...

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
So Hoks are at MSU today?

Should be some good tweet material after this one. Looking forward to the Ward/Cook matchup.