Little McCaffery's Status for Thursday

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I hope he's not suspended and that Lard and Talley hardly play. So when we kick the living **** out of them without half our team it'll be even funnier down the road.
If Lard and Talley aren't able to contribute much Iowa will just try to make it a foulfest and beat State through attrition.

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
This. I'm not expecting him to be suspended for this. Any other player probably would though

Has Fran ever suspended anyone? Jok got a DUI and then drove again on a suspended license and didn't miss a second, if I recall correctly.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Has Fran ever suspended anyone? Jok got a DUI and then drove again on a suspended license and didn't miss a second, if I recall correctly.

Good point. Jok got arrested twice in one off season and didn't miss a game. You could argue that's worse than what Connor did too

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Uh, no that isn't correct. He served his suspension in the summer when they don't play any games and the whole team can't practice together with the coaches.

At least that is what some of their fans have told me.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Uh, no that isn't correct. He served his suspension in the summer when they don't play any games and the whole team can't practice together with the coaches.

At least that is what some of their fans have told me.
And what's scary is that Jok is probably my favorite Iowa player, except Woodbury.
Always remember
KN4WIPB.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron