Lindell Wigginton at No. 32 in ESPN's first 2019 NBA mock draft

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I actually like the Warriors one. The back of that roster is severely lacking in depth all the sudden, and I think the current core is about to undergo some changes. I have a feeling that this is Harden and Houston's year, which, to me, means somebody of their Big Four, and likely Klay, is going to get shipped out. There is a spot there for Wigginton.

3&D wing with a crack outside shot would be another path forward for Wigginton. He just does not have ideal size for it unless he really was that good of shooter.

3&D wing is a path to get drafted and stick in the league, but probably not get drafted in the first round. Isn't that he lacks ideal size, he is bordering on lacking acceptable size for the position in the NBA. The problem with the Mitchell comp is he's already an outlier in terms of height. As others have said, Mitchell is way longer, bigger, off the charts athletic, was a plus defender coming out of college as well as plus ball handler for the position. LW had the tools to be a great score-first PG and get picked high. He's got lots of work to do to get there, though.

• Agree
Reactions: ATCy

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
3&D wing is a path to get drafted and stick in the league, but probably not get drafted in the first round. Isn't that he lacks ideal size, he is bordering on lacking acceptable size for the position in the NBA. The problem with the Mitchell comp is he's already an outlier in terms of height. As others have said, Mitchell is way longer, bigger, off the charts athletic, was a plus defender coming out of college as well as plus ball handler for the position. LW had the tools to be a great score-first PG and get picked high. He's got lots of work to do to get there, though.
I think Donovan and Lindell are similar athletically, but as you mentioned his length allows him to do a bit more with that athleticism.

• Agree
Reactions: MartinCy

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

"Trae Young but not overrated."

Reactions: isutrevman