Lil Ferentz takes digs at ISU

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Based on what? I rarely complain about anything related to Iowa athletics.

I am huge fans of KF, Fran, Barta, Brands and Heller.

I really dont give 2 craps whether there is a logo at the 50 or on the water tower.

You just seem like the type that would whine about recruits decommitting. I forget you are a huge fan of Barta though lol

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
You just seem like the type that would whine about recruits decommitting. I forget you are a huge fan of Barta though lol

Recruiting is frustrating, no doubt.

But to publicly call out HS kids in any form on any platform is disgusting. I dont care if someone thinks they are entitled, they are kids trying to grow up in a crazy fish bowl type of environment and trying to make the best decision for the next 4-5 years of their life.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Recruiting is frustrating, no doubt.

But to publicly call out HS kids in any form on any platform is disgusting. I dont care if someone thinks they are entitled, they are kids trying to grow up in a crazy fish bowl type of environment and trying to make the best decision for the next 4-5 years of their life.

And you've never done this on HR? Lol good one

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Based on what? I rarely complain about anything related to Iowa athletics.

I am huge fans of KF, Fran, Barta, Brands and Heller.

I really dont give 2 craps whether there is a logo at the 50 or on the water tower.
What Iowa fan in their right mind likes Barta? Seriously.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Well you're lying when you say you haven't been negative towards HS kids before. I know you probably had some harsh words about Eno on HR

Link?

I dont comment negatively towards high school kids, unlike you.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
I can't link your negative comments because you won't provide your username knowing I would find the negative comments. Derp

I can tell this is really bothering you.

I can honestly say that I have never posted anything negative about a HS kid on any platform, unlike you.

• Funny
Reactions: CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I can tell this is really bothering you.

I can honestly say that I have never posted anything negative about a HS kid on any platform, unlike you.

Yeah you have which is why you won't provide your username or even a past username on here. You're hiding something which is fine you can admit it but don't act like I'm asking for your SSN

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Yeah you have which is why you won't provide your username or even a past username on here. You're hiding something which is fine you can admit it but don't act like I'm asking for your SSN

I'm sure that will be next.