Liberty Bowl 2020?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
LibBowlMajors.jpg

I think I'm waiting for food in front of the place in the very left of that picture.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Just got this email from the good folks at the Liberty Bowl.

AUTOZONE LIBERTY BOWL ALL-DECADE TEAMS AND COACHES
Did you notice that Ike Harris made their 70's All-Decade Team on Offense. Only Iowa Stater to make it.

Liberty Bowl 70s All Decade Team-Ike Harris.PNG

Last edited:

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
Just got this email from the good folks at the Liberty Bowl.

THE EXPERTS MAKE THEIR EARLY
BOWL PROJECTIONS FOR THE
2020 AUTOZONE LIBERTY BOWL

5ebc009f83ac1.jpg

Tennessee vs. Iowa State, Fansided/Saturday Blitz

Missouri vs. TCU, Jim Tomlin, Saturday Down South

Mississippi State vs. Baylor, 247 Sports

Mississippi State vs. Baylor, College Football News

The AutoZone Liberty Bowl is looking forward to the 2020 college football season and our 62nd Annual Bowl Game in December.

What teams do you think will play in this year's game?

We hope you enjoy the early projections from the national media.

AUTOZONE LIBERTY BOWL ALL-DECADE TEAMS AND COACHES

both teams will be better than liberty bowl

Reactions: aauummm

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Of course, I'm hoping for a better bowl. But Memphis is always a great time and we have a great turnout. And it is a fairly easy drive compared to those better bowls.

I really enjoy it when a city embraces its bowl. Orlando barely noticed there was a bowl game going on. Memphis is all-in for the Liberty Bowl. Great traditions and local company support. Only time I've ever seen a 747 flyover!

Reactions: aauummm

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Of course, I'm hoping for a better bowl. But Memphis is always a great time and we have a great turnout. And it is a fairly easy drive compared to those better bowls.

I really enjoy it when a city embraces its bowl. Orlando barely noticed there was a bowl game going on. Memphis is all-in for the Liberty Bowl. Great traditions and local company support. Only time I've ever seen a 747 flyover!

I agree with those points and here's a couple more (and I would hope for a better bowl also):

-The Liberty Bowl is a charity event run by volunteers with all proceeds going to St. Jude's Hospital for Children. I like St. Jude's they do great work.
-I like companies whose colors are red and gold and don't have "Hawkeye" in their name so I like AutoZone.

Reactions: Cycsk

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
If you were guaranteed 8-4 next year would you take it?

Absolutely. If you guaranteed me 6-6, I’d take it. I’ve seen enough trash ISU football teams over the years to be happy with .500

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
This thread is a little less anti-science than all the threads about naughty hand symbols/signals that good people should not use.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron