LG OLED at great price!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016
Nebraska furniture mart clearanced out the 65b7a for 1199 about a month ago, as best buy was selling it for 2700...needless to say I felt like I was stealing.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Yeah...the B7, C7 and E7 all have the same screen which is rated the best out there currently. It’s all a matter of look and features. When I bought my C7 during cyber Monday it came down to look as the C7 (IMO) looks better than the B7. The E7 adds picture on glass tech and a built in sound bar. For the current price diff I’d go with the E7. If you’re wondering if they will come down further...prob not unless you see a blow out like salennon07 mentioned. The B7 can be found most places for $1150. The C7 is around $1500. In all of the research I did, you have to be careful who you buy from. Some of the online sellers are a major problem. I got mine from Crutchfield and saved sales tax. All the prices here are for the 55.

salennon07

Aug 4, 2016
FYI, the best way to get a deal on any of these tvs currently is to try your luck with credit card price protection to one of the sketchy websites that is mentioned above. (don't buy from one, but most banks cards are still allowing price protection).

Most cards have a 500 dollar limit on the PP but that gets these tvs to a much better price point.

nocsious3

Aug 23, 2013
LG is the only manufacturer of large OLED panels. The recent OLED offerings from Sony and Panasonic have panels manufactured by LG. Essentially LG took the risk in developing the tech, while other makers placed their bets on LCD. With Sony and Panasonic jumping onto the OLED bandwagon, it seems this technology will probably win out in the end.

High end LCD offerings and Samsung's QLED tech serve as the main competition driving OLED cheaper. Longer term though, the one OEM manufacturer of OLED panels is probably going to result in some level of price control.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
"Mircro" LED by Samsung will eventually unseat OLED as the premiere display, but mainstream production of it is still several years off. For now, nothing comes close to OLED.

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com