Lexi Donarski entering transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN
No one knows anything and then people invent an argument and force others to disprove it? No one knows anything. And the people who do know aren't saying. And the reality is it doens't matter. The reason doesn't impact anyone on this site.
Isn’t it fair to say that one thing we do know is that she didn’t mention Bill at all which only implies a negative connotation?

You are right, the reason doesn’t impact me personally, but it does matter with respect to the ISU women’s bball.

joyisuful

Feb 3, 2023
Isn’t it fair to say that one thing we do know is that she didn’t mention Bill at all which only implies a negative connotation?

You are right, the reason doesn’t impact me personally, but it does matter with respect to the ISU women’s bball.
Agree but every coach and player don't see eye to eye. Maybe they just clash and our new recruits and current players may get along great with him.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Urbandale2013

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA

Her not mentioning ANY of the coaches doesn’t mean diddly squat. All it does is allow the Bill haters to fill in the non-existing gaps with their own interpretation.

BTW …she didn’t mention the trainers, faculty, AD, etc. when will you all start to call them out? Maybe a prof pissed her off? Geesh….

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
The word you're looking for is intentional....
Yes, I think 98% of us fans can see the lack of mention of coaches/staff/recruiting her here/grow as a player or person/etc. But glad she is making the move to find a happier place. And I respect her that she didn't just put out a 'fake' thank you to coaches like some do, even if they don't mean it.

Reactions: GoodyISU1

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Her not mentioning ANY of the coaches doesn’t mean diddly squat. All it does is allow the Bill haters to fill in the non-existing gaps with their own interpretation.

BTW …she didn’t mention the trainers, faculty, AD, etc. when will you all start to call them out? Maybe a prof pissed her off? Geesh….
yes it does mean squat. But she did the 'honest' and polite way to handle it.
(and I'm not suggesting the other players still here have the same issue.)

legi

Oct 31, 2008
Maple Grove, MN

I may be wrong but you come off very emotional when it comes to Bill. I would only be that emotional if someone is attacking my family or close friends.

We’ll just have to disagree on the Lexi statement interpretation.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
I have a tough time believing that Lexi leaving ISU was a complete surprise to Iowa State's coaching staff. The relationship between Lexi's family and ISU Athletics goes way back. Lexi's dad is a basketball coach. I gotta believe there were/are direct (Lexi & WBB Staff) and/or indirect avenues (Lexi & Allison Lacey) that Lexi could pursue if she had struggles with her role at Iowa State or with ISU's coaching staff. I have to believe their was dialogue addressing any issues.

Sometimes drastic change is nobodies fault. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball. How many people think they are marrying the love of their life, only to find out that relationship isn't compatible. And their partner didn't do something horribly wrong. From personal experience, I pursued my dream career in my early 30's. It was something I discerned & anticipated for years. Within a couple years, I discovered my dream job wasn't and had to make a change.

So it's natural in today's society to look for fault and blame someone. Maybe someone is at fault, but maybe Lexi discovered she needed something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron