Let's take a moment to appreciate Jamie Pollard

HGoat

Dec 18, 2014
Denver, Colorado
JP hit a homerun today with the new Wrestling coach, Kevin Dresser. Many, myself included, had questions about his commitment to wrestling, and he answered the bell big-time.

Thanks JP!

Land Shark

Apr 6, 2006
Going back to the conference realignment mess, I think he's done an exceptional job and I am thankful we have him. He's on a serious roll for hiring coaches and running the finances. Cheers to you, Jamie.
Grateful for today's hire and I am not a hater of the guy but I see no reason to celebrate him doing his job. On his watch, the program went through its worst seasons and era ever. On his watch our gymnastics program that was close to competing for a national title is now mediocre. Finally, on his watch, our football program has had 1 winning season since 2005.

Good job today- hope the results continue to grow too. We need to win more than we do.
Most will hate this post because we have some serious Pollard suck ups here. Facts are facts. Our success in the directors cup is cool but largely attributed to improving 2 line items in the budget that impact 8 sports for the cup(golf and the XC and Track programs)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron