Let the Chizik era BEGIN!!!!

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
Seriously.....I have to go into work early so I can leave early. I may have to stay up all nite so I leave at the proper time!!!!! Oh the humanity.

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
I don't think i could handle it if i had to go to work first I made sure to take it off
Yeah I know....I had training last week and then a minivacation in Nashville 'til Tuesday. Since its the end of the month us private accountants have to be around no matter how low on the totem pole we are.

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
Yeah I know....I had training last week and then a minivacation in Nashville 'til Tuesday. Since its the end of the month us private accountants have to be around no matter how low on the totem pole we are.
I would like to point out that I have finally made it to 100 posts. It was a long but successful journey....so far I am ahead of juggercy in a snails race! Ha!

Howie3310

Mar 10, 2007
Just pulled my Bret Meyer jersey out of the closet.

Don't think I've ever been so happy to see an inatimate object in my life.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I can't fall asleep, just thought i'd check if anyone else was having my problem...Get ready for a WHOLE new kinda football in Ames people...Chizik's Cyclones gonna shock some people!!!

Howie3310

Mar 10, 2007
I can't fall asleep, just thought i'd check if anyone else was having my problem...Get ready for a WHOLE new kinda football in Ames people...Chizik's Cyclones gonna shock some people!!!

I tried to go to sleep at 10.

Didn't work and here I am.

I have school tomorrow too.:wideeyed:

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *crowd yelling before kickoff* OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! the excitement.....:biggrin:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron