Legacy Basketball Recruits

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
but not as much yawn as reading someone write "Yawn"

Favorite thing in the world is that two people actually "Disliked" this. I get it you don't like my opinion but if you think writing the word "Yawn" instead of giving a valid take is good. Then fine. However, you don't need to follow me around and just dislike everything. It's weird.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I would love to get the Borne kid to walk on. Probably not quite good enough to get a scholarship, but he looks like a guy that could be a spark off the bench with his shooting. Can never have too many players that can hit an outside shot.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Favorite thing in the world is that two people actually "Disliked" this. I get it you don't like my opinion but if you think writing the word "Yawn" instead of giving a valid take is good. Then fine. However, you don't need to follow me around and just dislike everything. It's weird.
Lol at thinking somebody seeing your post and disliking means they’re following you around. That’s some narcissistic **** right here

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

This actually made me laugh that you think anyone would be following you on a message board.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I always thought we'd get the Hoiberg twins...
Hoiberg coaching Nebbie, Daughter attending KBoo, Son attending MSU.

With the way he's treating us, one twin will attend Iowa and the other will go to either Hampton or UAB.

I say this in jest. I believe Hoiberg loves ISU but didn't think that he could pass up the Nebraska job.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Hoiberg coaching Nebbie, Daughter attending KBoo, Son attending MSU.

With the way he's treating us, one twin will attend Iowa and the other will go to either Hampton or UAB.

It all started when he enrolled his kids in Gilbert instead of Ames High!

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
as someone who grew up in central iowa a long time ago, I would've never predicted ankeny has multiple high schools, waukee is a powerhouse, and people in ames would prefer to send their kids to gilbert! (yes I know the nicer homes in ames are in the gilbert district)

megamanxzero35

May 31, 2011
as someone who grew up in central iowa a long time ago, I would've never predicted ankeny has multiple high schools, waukee is a powerhouse, and people in ames would prefer to send their kids to gilbert! (yes I know the nicer homes in ames are in the gilbert district)
Waukee growth is crazy to me. Boone and Waukee played in 3A quite a bit when I was growing up and we were the bigger city every year.

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Lol at thinking somebody seeing your post and disliking means they’re following you around. That’s some narcissistic **** right here

I've seen multiple people binge dislike others posts. It's really not that far-fetched for him to think that and happens all the time on this site. Its pathetic how this site has such a mob mentality. Leave the dude alone for ***** sake.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I've seen multiple people binge dislike others posts. It's really not that far-fetched for him to think that and happens all the time on this site. Its pathetic how this site has such a mob mentality. Leave the dude alone for ***** sake.

I was one of the two posters that disliked the post knownothing is referring to. how many of his posts have I rated of his in the last 30 days? Two. Both of them yesterday.