Lebron's "Facebook Feed"

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
Best part in there

David Lee created the group Pale Free Agent Summit.
group.png
Brad Miller, Luke Ridnour, J.J. Redick, and Brian Scalabrine joined the group Pale Free Agent Summit.
status.png
Brian Scalabrine wrote on David Lee's wall: "Let's play together in Utah!"

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Am I the only who's sick and tired of the 'LeBron **********' taking place on ESPN and elsewhere? It's borderline creepy. I get that he's a good basketball player, but the coverage makes him out to be the greatest thing to happen in the history of mankind. Win as many rings as Kobe and Michael have playing for the team that drafted them (heck, win one!), then I might worry about what he's doing at 10:39 a.m. on a Tuesday, 4:31 p.m. on a Sunday, and 7:12 a.m. on a Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Am I the only who's sick and tired of the 'LeBron **********' taking place on ESPN and elsewhere? It's borderline creepy. I get that he's a good basketball player, but the coverage makes him out to be the greatest thing to happen in the history of mankind. Win as many rings as Kobe and Michael have playing for the team that drafted them (heck, win one!), then I might worry about what he's doing at 10:39 a.m. on a Tuesday, 4:31 p.m. on a Sunday, and 7:12 a.m. on a Friday.
Better than Favrewatch 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia

didn't the hornets draft Kobe and trade him for Vlade?

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

I agree for the most part. The thing is though, this move could have a huge impact on the legacy of not only himself, but the entire NBA. If he were to make the right pick, he could be in a position to be considered the greatest ever. If he picks wrong, he could simply be a Top 10 all-time guy. When I hear that he, Bosh and Wade may team up and all go to Miami, I think think Championships and a lot of them. There hasn't been a team with three players of that caliber on it. That is the best SF, second best SG, and at least a top three PF. In my mind they could win championships for the next 6 years barring injury. I think we focus on Lebron a little too much and sometimes fail to realize the effect that this decision and offseason could have on NBA history 15-20 years down the road.