Lazard at Army AA Bowl....

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Sweet picture up on the Army Twitter showing Lazard making a "Sick" catch as they called it.....

ISU Really needs to do something about our two uniform deal....the uni's he will be wearing on Saturday are sweet!!!!

Has anyone seen any reporting on practices are going for our guy?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 9.45.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 9.45.27 AM.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 1,319

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
FYI anyone that thinks Lazard will not be in Ames, he has shut down his recruiting.

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
I can't believe you're serious, that looks like a peewee league uniform. I like having a brand and identity better. Baylor's uniforms in their bowl were just stupid as were Tech's. No one watching highlights would have any idea what team was playing without being told. I guess I'm officially old. Excited to see what Lazard can do.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
I can't believe you're serious, that looks like a peewee league uniform. I like having a brand and identity better. Baylor's uniforms in their bowl were just stupid as were Tech's. No one watching highlights would have any idea what team was playing without being told. I guess I'm officially old. Excited to see what Lazard can do.

Half agree (officially old too - see list below) and half disagree.....hear the kids perspective from my kids and friends on how cool these other uniforms look. Obviously i'm not in the 15-20 year cool club anymore so i will take their word for it. As the majority of the people we're recruited are into the things they relate too and not the list below:

**Remember when curfew was when the street lights came on.
**My mom didnt call my cell, she yelled time to come in.
**I played outside as long as possible instead of playing in front of computer or cell phone all night long.
**If i didnt eat what my mom cooked - i didnt eat.
**Hand sanitizer didnt exist, but you could get your mouth washed out with soap.
**I rode a bike without a helmet.
**Playing outside and getting all dirty only to have your mom say thats okay thats what little boys do.
**Drank from a garden hose...

Lastly and most importantly - If you remember these phones.....
first-cell-phone-pic.jpg
your officially old too....btw thats not me, just some dude from the inter web with a really cool phone!!!!

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
**Remember when curfew was when the street lights came on. Yep
**My mom didnt call my cell, she yelled time to come in. Didn't have to, the 6 o'clock whistle blew
**I played outside as long as possible instead of playing in front of computer or cell phone all night long. Commodore 64 was not as entertaining as Ditch 'Em or Frisbang (games we'd made up in the city park)
**If i didnt eat what my mom cooked - i didnt eat. I still enforce this one
**Hand sanitizer didnt exist, but you could get your mouth washed out with soap. Was more afraid of the consequences, didn't curse...
**I rode a bike without a helmet. Still do
**Playing outside and getting all dirty only to have your mom say thats okay thats what little boys do.
**Drank from a garden hose... Still do

View attachment 23986
your officially old too....btw thats not me, just some dude from the inter web with a really cool phone!!!!

My responses above in red, guess I'm old too. Oh, and the phone - TheDude of WVU used to use that on one of their forums when he had rumors to spread... made me chuckle, remembering those days

yler4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2009
Ankeny, IA
What is wrong with the Zach Morris phone? Remember the bag phones? My parents still have one of those.

EDIT: If my parents could, they would still be using the bag phone. My parents actually got a call from Verizon telling them they had to upgrade their phones, because they were so old they didn't have the emergency thing where they could track it if lost or something like that.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Just a reminder, before someone asks, the game is tomorrow (Saturday 4th) at noon on NBC. It will be good to see how Lazard does against some good competition.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Half agree (officially old too - see list below) and half disagree.....hear the kids perspective from my kids and friends on how cool these other uniforms look. Obviously i'm not in the 15-20 year cool club anymore so i will take their word for it. As the majority of the people we're recruited are into the things they relate too and not the list below:

**I played outside as long as possible instead of playing in front of computer or cell phone all night long.
**Hand sanitizer didnt exist, but you could get your mouth washed out with soap.

View attachment 23986
I wish I had something cool like that. We had these.

tin-can-telephone.jpg

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
What is wrong with the Zach Morris phone? Remember the bag phones? My parents still have one of those.

EDIT: If my parents could, they would still be using the bag phone. My parents actually got a call from Verizon telling them they had to upgrade their phones, because they were so old they didn't have the emergency thing where they could track it if lost or something like that.
NSA just wanting to keep tabs.:wink:

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX

View attachment 23986

Who is that guy? That same picture is all over the West Virginia Mountaineers forums and they've claimed him as one of their own. Was he the first person in the state of WV to own a phone?

Mesaclone1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Who is that guy? That same picture is all over the West Virginia Mountaineers forums and they've claimed him as one of their own. Was he the first person in the state of WV to own a phone?

No, its just a joke that someone started on their board referring to The Dude of West Virginia (infamous realignment guru who used to post under the title of Atomic Noodle), with some claiming that was a picture of him speaking directly to Bowlsby and Luck (The WVU AD). Who it ACTUALLY is, I've no idea.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
View attachment 23986

"Hey The Dude, are you still using that old relic? LOL, loser"
jerry-jones-flip-phone.jpg