Lazard a Jet?

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
Mixed feelings. Would have liked him to stay on the Packers, but I get the need to chase the big paycheck he wasn't able to get his first couple years.

It would be cool to have Lazard & Hall on the same team!

Nor'easter

Sep 25, 2016
I know the NYC alumni association did a game last season for the chicago game i think (after hall got hurt :( ) they'll need to do one every weekend now...

quasistellar

Feb 29, 2016
I forgot they don't have Corey Davis any more, so that makes more sense.

man the jets are really wanting to make a run this season. Would be so awesome to see Lazard and Breece in a superbowl!

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Mixed feelings. Would have liked him to stay on the Packers, but I get the need to chase the big paycheck he wasn't able to get his first couple years.

It would be cool to have Lazard & Hall on the same team!
Think the Packers plan to add a pass catcher or two in the draft that can run. Love is much strong down field than the current version of Rodgers. Believe they want to give Love speed all over the field that will be around awhile.

• Informative
Reactions: khardbored

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Allen will be better off with the Jets IMO. Rodgers really loves him to bring him with like this. I'm blown away by the amount he got too. Not that I don't think he's worth it but I never expected anyone to give him that kind of cash.

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
Yeah, when I look at Lazard I see a very solid #2 WR on most NFL rosters. He's a beast in the redzone.
Agree. I was listening to some national sports talk shows after the deal. Most everyone agreed that Lazard is a very good 2nd WR due to his blocking and red zone capabilities. WRs get paid now. That’s not a not a bad deal at all for a solid WR2.

Reactions: VeloClone

ICCYFAN

Sep 6, 2006
Iowa City
Agree. I was listening to some national sports talk shows after the deal. Most everyone agreed that Lazard is a very good 2nd WR due to his blocking and red zone capabilities. WRs get paid now. That’s not a not a bad deal at all for a solid WR2.
Agreed. Former Packer Marques Valdez Scantling got $10M / Year from the Chefs last offseason and he can’t carry Lazard’s jock. Perpetually injured but runs like the wind with hands of stone - 180 degrees opposite of Allen!