Kylie Feuerbach in transfer portal

Jnecker4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 18, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Players get tired being told to stand in the corner game after game to watch one player go one on five in the last three minutes of games.

I guess in this case you mean player.....The one you seem to be busting on was just given the Cheryl Miller Award for best small forward in the national. Not a bad choice to have to sit in the corner and watch...

collegehoops

Apr 8, 2016
Hardly. AJ is a fantastic player! Just gets so old watching CBF pucker in the last 3-4 minutes of regulation and overtime and leaving her literally zero options but to force up bad shots because of all five opponents collapsing and zero movement from our other players. These other four players are told not to move. We (any team for that matter) are just too damn easy to defend when our opponents only have to guard one player in the last 3-4 minutes. Without question run our offense through our best/better offensive players, but teach... and then trust your high hoops I.Q. players we recruit to do the right thing.

FouchodeHond

Dec 6, 2015
Players get tired being told to stand in the corner game after game to watch one player go one on five in the last three minutes of games.
I can’t comment on whether this is why Kylie is leaving but I will agree that I prefer to see some type of offense with a couple options during crunch time. There were a few times where we went with Ashley as the only offensive option. To be fair, I was disappointed with Arizona’s final play in the women’s championship game. Great defense by Stanford but you have to get rid of the ball when it’s one on four.

CYTUTT

Nov 25, 2012
I mean bill does have his problems screaming girls down. That would be my guess

I was going to ask this. Is it a problem? Or, is it just the state of the game today (no pun intended).

As a recent follower, I can see that this hurts the likability of this team, slightly. I am endeared to the energy and toughness of the freshman players.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron