KXNO Sports Fanatics

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I've only been passively listening, but I'll hand it to Sean Roberts. He's done a good job with Ross this first hour today.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Siepker is always an automatic turn of the station, but I was eating lunch so I kept it on. They had Hassel on & I actually enjoyed listening to him.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
I like Emrery.
I do too, but there's times where it seems like he's the one controlling the conversation and won't let the other host chime in. Sipker has just gotten annoying ever since his "Iowa Nice" video went viral a decade+ ago, and the Bet Your House segment was just bad.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I thought I was the only one who finds Siepker annoying. While I almost have KXNO on all day every weekday, I can't stand to listen to the second hour of Murph & Andy on Fridays.

Reactions: HARMCYN

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I thought I was the only one who finds Siepker annoying. While I almost have KXNO on all day every weekday, I can't stand to listen to the second hour of Murph & Andy on Fridays.
He's at least tolerable when those 2 are there but when he's the main guy without them it's unbearable.

But on the subject of substitutes it's not only a issue locally. If I tune into DP or Rome and it's a sub I immediately shut them off too.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
He's at least tolerable when those 2 are there but when he's the main guy without them it's unbearable.

But on the subject of substitutes it's not only a issue locally. If I tune into DP or Rome and it's a sub I immediately shut them off too.
Same for me with the exception of Ross Tucker. I can tolerate (emphasis on tolerate) him filling in for Dan Patrick because he'll talk football nonstop, which is what I want to listen to. Any other DP fill in and it's an immediate switch to a podcast I need to catch up on.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

After like 10 years of the same **** maybe switch it up and give someone else a chance. I don’t like the clique culture on that station.