KU V ISU Parking Warning

cyclonpediaJoe

Jun 27, 2012
Norwalk
A little off topic but has anyone witnessed the rude traffic lady on the NE corner of the donor lots who has put her own "slow down" signs on the outside of her jacket? If you'd walked past there on your way to Hilton you probably know who I am talking about, she is always yelling at someone either the pedestrians or cars that aren't following the traffic or pretty much anything that she feels the need to unleash some anger on. I've even seen her call someone a moron once, we joke that she seems so unhappy that would hate to be the poor guy that has to go home to that every night if she is married.

Makes you wonder if Pollard has gotten any emails on her because just in the short time we pass by every game she is yelling at least once so I can imagine she's probably had it out with someone else by now who also is in a grumpy mood. Makes for some entertainment to and from your car wondering what she will do/say. One of my buddies says he wonders what would happen if someone came up and gave her a hug, LOL.

Haha! Walked past her last game. She takes her job really seriously. She was yelling at herself and other people. I appreciate seeing crazy.

Reactions: cyclonesurveyor

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Do they ever do that?
Legitimately curious.
Yes, they do. I had a rehearsal from 6-7 on the night of the WVU game. I dropped PapaLew off at Hilton, went to my rehearsal and made it to the game at halftime. The parking lot guards leave after tipoff, and I parked about 2 sections down from the road that is just south of Hilton. My normal parking is the same as jsb's. That's true for every game as far as I know. The people in front of us are usually late on weeknight games (they work in DSM) so they're always able to park above their donor level.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
A little off topic but has anyone witnessed the rude traffic lady on the NE corner of the donor lots who has put her own "slow down" signs on the outside of her jacket? If you'd walked past there on your way to Hilton you probably know who I am talking about, she is always yelling at someone either the pedestrians or cars that aren't following the traffic or pretty much anything that she feels the need to unleash some anger on. I've even seen her call someone a moron once, we joke that she seems so unhappy that would hate to be the poor guy that has to go home to that every night if she is married.

Makes you wonder if Pollard has gotten any emails on her because just in the short time we pass by every game she is yelling at least once so I can imagine she's probably had it out with someone else by now who also is in a grumpy mood. Makes for some entertainment to and from your car wondering what she will do/say. One of my buddies says he wonders what would happen if someone came up and gave her a hug, LOL.

Yeah, she's nuts, always screaming about one thing or the other.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron