KU - Okie St

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
After watching that game and many others of their's this year I would have to say KU's only glaring weakness is turnovers… Other than that they are nearly unbeatable...

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa
Well that blows. By OSU winning, if we do get the 3 seed in KC, we'll have to play OSU (assuming they beat KSU). Which means we'll play them in back to back games within a week.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
KU definitely didn't deserve to win this one

Anyone willing to trade Naadir Tharpe for a bag of chips and a six pack? He is going to be a death of this team in the Sweet Sixteen this year, I can just feel it coming. I have no problem watching a team lose to a team that simply plays better than them but it really sucks watching a team just shoot themselves in the foot over and over and over again. Pathetic.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Anyone willing to trade Naadir Tharpe for a bag of chips and a six pack? He is going to be a death of this team in the Sweet Sixteen this year, I can just feel it coming. I have no problem watching a team lose to a team that simply plays better than them but it really sucks watching a team just shoot themselves in the foot over and over and over again. Pathetic.

Careful. That's close to the other hawks logic.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Well that blows. By OSU winning, if we do get the 3 seed in KC, we'll have to play OSU (assuming they beat KSU). Which means we'll play them in back to back games within a week.

There are NO easy games in the Big 12 tournament short of TCU, and that isn't a gimme. I think we match up fine against OSU actually, and their win tonight makes the game next week a better win.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Hey! We can only panic over one loss at a time!

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
We ALWAYS get KU's best game, then they play like this at Ok St.

Cowboys get their signature win, and probably into the tournament
Wrong. Ku didn't play their best game at all in Hilton. They were extremely sloppy and committed 24 turnovers. We played even worse that night in different ways.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
We ALWAYS get KU's best game, then they play like this at Ok St.

Cowboys get their signature win, and probably into the tournament

I think you would be hard pressed to find a team that committed more than the 24 turnovers KU committed @Hilton and still won the game. KU stunk in that game but forced ISU to stink just a little bit more than KU.

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis
I think you would be hard pressed to find a team that committed more than the 24 turnovers KU committed @Hilton and still won the game. KU stunk in that game but forced ISU to stink just a little bit more than KU.

This is true, but Embiid was absolutely on fire that game. He hasn't been quite the same since.