KU Guilty of Robbery

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
OK, what is it you ask of US? Do we need to put it in our signature line? Good grief. We have never denied it has happened. I have no problem with sharing the title with other teams those seasons, I have no inferiority complex over it. What is it that we aren't doing?
Read Champ's posts...objectively, or better yet, with a non-KU big12 team fan's perspective. ANY non-KU Big 12 team fan will do.

Then...don't do that.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And another travel that results in 2 points for K-State. But we get ever single call in Allen Fieldhouse though, right? <a href="https://t.co/rhDFGCmxuh">pic.twitter.com/rhDFGCmxuh</a></p>&mdash; Kansas Jayhawk Fans (@FansOfKU) <a href="">January 4, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yikes! Even I can embed tweets better than that!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">K-State fans want to talk about a travel? How about this one? <a href="https://t.co/uG88mH3N3u">pic.twitter.com/uG88mH3N3u</a></p>&mdash; Kansas Jayhawk Fans (@FansOfKU) <a href="">January 4, 2017</a></blockquote>

Terrible comparison and now my eyes hurt

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I really can't handle the arrogance of Champ and Random this morning so I haven't read the whole thread. But surely someone has reminded them of the hissy fit one or both(can't remember who for sure) had when Staten had that game winner where he might have taken an extra step?

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I think the draw of the three is it wasn't just a blown call like a missed foul or travel, it was a wtf moment. Bad calls are part of the game, that was just a did that really happen moment.
Agreed. It's kind of like when Elmer Fudd fell for it when Bugs disguised himself as Brunhilde. WTF, Elmer?

• Funny
Reactions: mctallerton

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
I really can't handle the arrogance of Champ and Random this morning so I haven't read the whole thread. But surely someone has reminded them of the hissy fit one or both(can't remember who for sure) had when Staten had that game winner where he might have taken an extra step?

Didn't have to. They each supplied it themselves as their example of "KU gets bad calls against them, too" shtick.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
And lest we forget, how about the KU win at home against OU last year in the "best game of the year." KU won because Mason reached out-of-bounds and hit the ball before OU inbounded it (and in that tiny area at midcourt that is supposed to be 36 inches wide, but certainly isn't more than 24 inches). Mason even commented in the post-game interview about knowing that the refs weren't going to call him for it.

ChampFantana

Jan 30, 2009
You are conveniently forgetting that at the end of that same game KU hit a 3 pointer to send it to overtime where the player's foot was on the arc.

It was certainly close but there was never any video evidence that showed his foot was on the line.

Last edited:

Ozclone

Dec 12, 2009
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And another travel that results in 2 points for K-State. But we get ever single call in Allen Fieldhouse though, right? <a href="https://t.co/rhDFGCmxuh">pic.twitter.com/rhDFGCmxuh</a></p>&mdash; Kansas Jayhawk Fans (@FansOfKU) <a href="">January 4, 2017</a></blockquote>

Are those seriously the worst missed travel calls that KU fans can find to make the argument that Svi's missed travel was balanced by missed calls on KSU? I would be embarrassed to use those because it points out how bad the Svi missed call was. I bet, if I had the time to waste, that I could find a half dozen KU walks that were at least that bad that didn't get called in the game. Lots of travels don't get called, but I have never seen one as bad as Svi's that didn't get called.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
You are conveniently forgetting that at the end of that same game KU hit a 3 pointer to send it to overtime where the player's foot was on the arc.

It was certainly close but there was never any video evidence that his foot was on the line.
tumblr_inline_mwlfhr7Isp1r3zat8.gif

ChampFantana

Jan 30, 2009
Then where is the video evidence? If there was actually anything out there it would have been posted 18 times in this thread by now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron