KU Booing? This Can't Be!!

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
I noticed on the KU boards last week before the KU game that ISU's fans were being given a lot of grief about the amount of booing that went on during BB games at Hilton. I found it especially interesting to hear much much more booing during the KU-KState game Saturday night at Allen Fieldhouse than there was at Hilton during the KU-ISU game on Wednesday. The booing wasn't quite as bad as the KU-KState game earlier this year in Manhattan, but there was still much more than most games.

It looks as if the KU fans are no better than the fans of any other Big XII BB team. They should take a hard look in the mirror before criticizing ISU fans again.
:no:

JJ4ISU

Apr 11, 2006
WDM Side of Waukee
In the last three or four years I'd like to see how many fouls are called on Kansas in conference games compared to the number of fouls called on them during NCAA Tournament games. The entire ISU-KU game, I was thinking that the refs are doing KU a disservice, in the long run, by not calling all of the handchecks, particularly on Chalmers.

cyclonemaniac7

Apr 11, 2006
In the last three or four years I'd like to see how many fouls are called on Kansas in conference games compared to the number of fouls called on them during NCAA Tournament games. The entire ISU-KU game, I was thinking that the refs are doing KU a disservice, in the long run, by not calling all of the handchecks, particularly on Chalmers.[/quote]

Poor KU... :biglaugh:

Help Support Us

Become a patron