KSU loses again...

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
It's becoming less tough of a place to play when their crowds are becoming closer to looking like this..

Bramlage-Coliseum.jpg

I was at KSU back when it kinda looked like that. Amazing what gettin Huggins and Beasley did to invigorate the fans.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
weber was here last year.
images

He did the same thing at Illinois. Took them all the way to the NCAA Championship game with another guy's players, then a steady decline from there.

I think the guy is a good coach. He can coach a team, he just has no idea how to build one.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
He did the same thing at Illinois. Took them all the way to the NCAA Championship game with another guy's players, then a steady decline from there.

I think the guy is a good coach. He can coach a team, he just has no idea how to build one.

This was why I thought he was a bad hire at the time, and it is playing out exactly as expected.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
You are correct about it being a transition year--transitioning to the bottom of the conference as long as Weber is there.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by iowa_wildcat

Weber definitely cannot recruit. KSU scored 61 points yesterday. Weber's freshmen could only contribute a meager 33 points. Yes, the Cats really miss Frank Martin's recruiting.

GMackey32
"You keep touting Jevon Thomas. He isn't going to solve KSU's issues. In fact, I think you're going to be sorely disappointed when you realize he's a mid-major talent."

any retakes, yet?

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
quote_icon.png

Weber definitely cannot recruit. KSU scored 61 points yesterday. Weber's freshmen could only contribute a meager 33 points. Yes, the Cats really miss Frank Martin's recruiting.

GMackey32
"You keep touting Jevon Thomas. He isn't going to solve KSU's issues. In fact, I think you're going to be sorely disappointed when you realize he's a mid-major talent."

any retakes, yet?
lol wut?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
quote_icon.png

GMackey32

any retakes, yet?

Are we talking about the same Jevon Thomas that is 1-8 from the floor and 0-3 from the line this season?

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
quote_icon.png

GMackey32

any retakes, yet?

misread post, sorry.

CloneDontCare

Jul 27, 2009
I wish Frank Martin hadn't left. He's a unique, scary personality you want to compete with.

There is nothing thrilling about Bruce Weber.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Succeed at Illinois become the KU coach, fail at Illinois and you become the KSU coach