KSU FCS 2:30

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Tv, TV, the almighty broadcast.

Looks like 11 straight for us.

The Thursday Night Pre Labor Day Game needs to be picked up next year.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

10 straight, second game against Kent State was not on TV.

4 on FCS
3 on Versus
1 on ABC
1 on FSN
1 on Big 10
1 on MTN

Not stealer, but for the season ISU has had , I will take it!

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
This has the be the most televised season in ISU football history! Wish I could be more excited about all of the exposure.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
So how should we take this? We should lose more often to get on tv?

How about--"losing often on TV helps give us the money NOT to lose often anywhere".

Besides, I think we have a shot of winning. I'm certainly not surrendering, and I really doubt that Chizik or the team are, either.

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA

The Thursday night pre-Labor Day game this year against South Dakota State was on FCS. The only game not on TV this year was Kent State.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
All eyes in Kansas and Iowa will be focused on this phone. KSU may earn a bowl if they win final two. Their ranking is about #63

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
How about--"losing often on TV helps give us the money NOT to lose often anywhere".

Besides, I think we have a shot of winning. I'm certainly not surrendering, and I really doubt that Chizik or the team are, either.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we get anything for these FCS games. I thought I read that on here.

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO
I dont care if we get money from FCS to be televised. Its a lot of exposure if you ask me. I am sitting here in St Louis MO watching everytime Iowa State takes on anyone. It just makes me proud to be a Cyclone. Thanks to FCS, FSN, MTN, ESPN, ABC and VERSUS.

bfross

Apr 10, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
This has the be the most televised season in ISU football history! Wish I could be more excited about all of the exposure.

Tied for most all time with the '02 season (of course that season we had 14 games and were winning, at least at the start of the year). JP has to be commended as he has probably had a hand in getting us on TV as much as we have for as bad as we have been. We have been on TV more than Okie St. this season.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I dont care if we get money from FCS to be televised. Its a lot of exposure if you ask me. I am sitting here in St Louis MO watching everytime Iowa State takes on anyone. It just makes me proud to be a Cyclone. Thanks to FCS, FSN, MTN, ESPN, ABC and VERSUS.

Yeah, count me in for appreciation of these networks as well. Maybe the season hasn't been quite what we wanted but I'm damn glad to have had the opportunity to watch each and every game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron