KJ Bluford signs

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
According to his twitter activity.

K.J. Bluford ‏@KpullinthatJ
It's official

K.J. Bluford ‏@KpullinthatJ
I feel relieved now we just got wait for school to end....

There were some other confirming tweets from his family and followers that I won't post here. If you have Twitter, he needs followers! (
@KpullinthatJ)

Sounds like he's really pumped to be coming to Ames. It'd be unfair to expect him to make us forget about Tyrus McGee, but he could definitely fill a similar role as an offensive spark off the bench.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Sounds like he's really pumped to be coming to Ames. It'd be unfair to expect him to make us forget about Tyrus McGee, but he could definitely fill a similar role as an offensive spark off the bench.

Yeah, it would be unfair. We have to remember even Tyrus was not quite as good from 3 or as much of a spark in his first year as he was in his second. It will be fun to watch though.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
So when opposing teams fans are saying we are booing the entire game, can we say no, we are saying Bluuuuuuu!

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Heard it was a battle to the end between us and Arkansas State...

Not according to Mr. Keith Bluford
“KJ had several options and really liked Iowa State head coach Fred Hoiberg and the campus being just a few hours from Minneapolis”, said Keith Bluford (KJ’s father)."
Bluford picked Iowa State over Purdue, Murray State, West Virginia, Evansville and Southeast Missouri.

KJ Bluford inks with Iowa State | Area Codes Basketball

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Not according to Mr. Keith Bluford
“KJ had several options and really liked Iowa State head coach Fred Hoiberg and the campus being just a few hours from Minneapolisâ€￾, said Keith Bluford (KJ’s father)."
Bluford picked Iowa State over Purdue, Murray State, West Virginia, Evansville and Southeast Missouri.

KJ Bluford inks with Iowa State | Area Codes Basketball

Was just copying and pasting this article. Beat me to it!

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
We are loaded at SG. Thomas, Dorsey-Walker, and Bluford. Does anyone think Bluford could start considering the fact that he is a Junior who averaged 18 ppg both years in C.C., and has two years of college experience already(yes I know Juco isn't as hard as D1)?

Last edited: