Kirk Ferentz refuses to take a paycut

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Did baby Ferentz (nickname given by drunken Eddie) take a pay cut? I had heard on the radio a month ago or so that his raise was bigger than his cut so he still gained, but did he actually have 10% taken?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Did baby Ferentz (nickname given by drunken Eddie) take a pay cut? I had heard on the radio a month ago or so that his raise was bigger than his cut so he still gained, but did he actually have 10% taken?
I’m sure he came out ahead. Them haircuts ain’t cheap man. Gotta afford them somehow.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
At what point does “Ferentz gave a million to the children’s hospital so that automatically makes him a great guy” run out steam? Nobody is downplaying how generous that was and after he was personally effected by a grandchild having health issues he clearly was moved to donate that is unquestionably commendable. If OJ built a hospital for children would that make him a great guy?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
At what point does “Ferentz gave a million to the children’s hospital so that automatically makes him a great guy” run out steam? Nobody is downplaying how generous that was and after he was personally effected by a grandchild having health issues he clearly was moved to donate that is unquestionably commendable. If OJ built a hospital for children would that make him a great guy?

If OJ had played for Iowa he would be a great guy.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
The headline on the Gazette sports page .

Great job, Kurt!

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Did the Register really not report on this? I heard Chad put Kirk on blast and then deleted it
Nothing again this morning, nothing on the web search,.....nothing.

But,...ooooooooh, the baseball team surging!!!!