Kirk Ferentz lawsuit

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Just read the Rag article. Love the "They noted they opposed the 2003 resurfacing, which brought more "stalkers and gawkers" to the neighborhood. Better call Judge Judy up for this one.

Must be Yeahbuddy and his clan of trolls going out to worship King Kilmer and his Queen in their yard everyday.

Must be a typo. She hates those hawkers also.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
"Saying the road was filled with potholes, Watts paid in 2003 to change the gravel surface to chip and seal. Mary Ferentz was opposed."

Mary said they could simply fill the potholes with chewed gum.

That would explain the 5 gallon buckets of chewed gum in Barta's office.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
lol - you'll see a common theme

1. New raceshop
2. New racer hauler
3. 4 new racecars
4. 8 new race engines
I'll bet you are one of those guys who counts 4 loaves of bread, 3 one pound packages of ground beef, 4 bags of chips, 5 cans of soup and 3 gallons of milk as 5 items when checking out in the 10 items or less express lane at the grocery store.

;)

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Sounds like Mary will be moving to Ruby Ridge in the near future.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
A quick read of the article places me on Ferentz's side. It seems like he has some neighbors I wouldn't want to live around, trying to decide what I can and can't do, things I need to pay for that I don't want, etc.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
lol - you'll see a common theme

1. New raceshop
2. New racer hauler
3. 4 new racecars
4. 8 new race engines

tenor.gif

Clones32

Mar 5, 2013
You mean to tell me that the most famous person in Iowa City wants to have privacy where they live and not have random people drive past their house? Shocking I tell you.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
A quick read of the article places me on Ferentz's side. It seems like he has some neighbors I wouldn't want to live around, trying to decide what I can and can't do, things I need to pay for that I don't want, etc.

I think the crux of the issue is that the Ferentz's and neighbors share a private road and the neighbors are trying to come to a common agreement onto how that road gets maintained. The Ferentz's dont share the same opinion as the neighbors. Now that the Ferentz's won the lawsuit saying they dont have to pay for anything, I think the lawsuit in the OP is simply a futile attempt by the neighbors to pressure the Ferentz's to settle.

I get both sides of this. However, the people I know involved in some of this (who are a neutral party) have told me Mary has way to much free time and loves to spend her time fighting everything that may have an effect on her. Kirk's only involvement in any of this is that he is married to Mary.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Well as others have stated for a measly few thousand the only traffic might have been a few kids riding their bikes. He's going to get traffic now and the publicity is not in his favor in my view.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Mom that sounds like a total *****. Want's to keep all the tavern crazies away, hates her neighbors, says money doesn't matter to her but it must.
Dad by all accounts looks as apathetic as possible. Immensely overpaid for a couple lightning in a bottle years, but will have 20 mediocre years when all done. Basically runs the AD and was a part of the proven discriminators.
Son 1 gets job above his qualifications warrants because of Dad. Showing a lot of signs as being a chip off his mom's block. Melts down in front of the public at a State owned building. Officials need security, Dad calls him unprofessional.
Son 2 lives in low income housing in college to skirt the system. Mom and Dad claim "money doesn't matter." Gets arrested a couple times, has alcohol issues. Hung out with people that want to fight cops.
Son 3 relatively mellow, has stayed off the radar for the most part.

Holy ****, this could seriously be a TV show.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

cycloneted

Apr 19, 2006
Des Moines
A friend made an interesting comment - remember this is the family who had their son living in government subsidized low-income housing while at Iowa, maybe they're just a bunch of cheap@sses.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron