Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
We all know clone fans embrace racism and demand that their grads rates for black athletes be ignored. Just how you all roll.
Lol. Your own ad admits the football program is racist and he cried about it.

Zyklon

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 20, 2011
Ames
Does anyone else know any #RacistHawkeyeFans that got so angry when they fired Doyle that they got rid of their Iowa gear? I know one family that go so mad they turned in their hawk license plates. All because they had a press conference promising to be less racist. Many people told me they were never going to watch Iowa again or wear Iowa shirts, but they're back to sporting the tigerhawk so I guess Iowa decided to drop their anti racism initiative.

Reactions: jmb

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Hearing some rumblings that Iowa's S&C is way behind where they usually are at. Probably the main reason Vegas has Iowa going 5-4 with that weak schedule

Wow.... what would the projections be if Iowa had a real schedule?

May 18, 2020
Hearing some rumblings that Iowa's S&C is way behind where they usually are at. Probably the main reason Vegas has Iowa going 5-4 with that weak schedule
Interesting. I'm also hearing some rumblings that after clones got blown out at home by the Rajin' Cajuns, that Campbell had a very heated conversation with ISU's new S&C coach about not being as well conditioned or athletic as a Sun Belt Team.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Interesting. I'm also hearing some rumblings that after clones got blown out at home by the Rajin' Cajuns, that Campbell had a very heated conversation with ISU's new S&C coach about not being as well conditioned or athletic as a Sun Belt Team.

CMC should have had that conversation with Andrews.

CMC should have also asked himself why our offensive scheme is horrible and our WRs couldn't get open all day?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

I heard the only stretching you do is for your daily anal cavity search. Just what I heard.

Before you ask my point, if you want to make **** up be creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.