Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
From HR about commissioner Kevin Warren and his handling of the cancelation situation.

"This is why you hire qualifications over skin color to save political correctness."

Just when you think they can't sink any lower

So somebody over there actually thinks an Afirmative Action hire is somehow to blame for the current status of college football???

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Today in the DMR, “It’s easy to say things in life. It’s another thing to say them and then do them,” Ferentz said.

Back in June, "I just had a blind spot" when referring to the 2017 report on racial discrepancies.

In 2018 it was easy to say things and then NOT follow through with them.

Leadership.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
From HR about commissioner Kevin Warren and his handling of the cancelation situation.

"This is why you hire qualifications over skin color to save political correctness."

Just when you think they can't sink any lower
So somebody over there actually thinks an Afirmative Action hire is somehow to blame for the current status of college football???
Hawkkk fans in a nut shell..

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
What does that have to do w skin color?

Nothing. I think that what they are implying is that him being black may have played a role in getting the job over other more qualified applicants.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
What does that have to do w skin color?
Nothing, I'm just saying it's fair to criticize him. He was getting excoriated all day on the radio yesterday.

Nothing. I think that what they are implying is that him being black may have played a role in getting the job over other more qualified applicants.
Just to be clear, I'm not the one saying that. I have no idea what his qualifications are.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Nothing, I'm just saying it's fair to criticize him. He was getting excoriated all day on the radio yesterday.

Just to be clear, I'm not the one saying that. I have no idea what his qualifications are.

Me either. No idea on his qualifications or who else was considered. But right now, he looks like he's in over his head some.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm and Acylum
Status
Not open for further replies.