Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
You can tell his goal is to not give an answer that the media can quote. It would be great if someone wrote an article on this topic alone how Kirk has basically avoided answering any difficult question by rambling about something completely off topic. Maybe that would raise a few more eyebrows of the "Kirk is a good guy" community that feels he did no wrong.

But somebody really did complain about the scrambled eggs.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Wow, who freaking cares about SOS this season? We are going to be lucky to get any games in. The whole thing is going to feel like an NFL preseason. And you’re going to run your mouth about strength of schedule? Good grief.
And they can look forward to a year of this stuff on slow boil if the season is canx. I’m sure kkkirk is looking forward to the attention being focused on him for the next 12 months...fun stuff.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
And they can look forward to a year of this stuff on slow boil if the season is canx. I’m sure kkkirk is looking forward to the attention being focused on him for the next 12 months...fun stuff.

I could be a good thing for KF and Iowa football too. I think if they played this year it would be talked about by the announcers every single week, unless the game was on BTN. But if there is no football this season, will it even be mentioned in games a year from now? I doubt it.

And shouldn't the law firm just be Hush Blackpeople instead? (I'm sure others have said this already that I haven't seen)

• Agree
Reactions: motorcy90

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
unfortunately nobody is talking about it anymore except for a few local writers.. haven't seen anything on the national side about it since right after the report was released.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sounds like Iowa players don't think their racism in the program will be fixed even if they push it back to the Spring

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
dig this bag from the grave of b1g and pac talk to focus on why would Iowa want to play just to hear it during every game how racist they are?

Reactions: kcbob79clone

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Especially if BIG XII, SEC and ACC kick-off.

The B1G and P12 will crawl back from their bunkers and say, "my bad."

KKKap'n KKKirKKK in a coaches meeting, 1597200644007.png

Strong safeties for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90
Status
Not open for further replies.