Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
No it won't. But bad news about the season is piling up every day it seems like. FCS is down to around 50% of teams playing I think.
FCS will likely go spring. P5 will be playing (at least some games). No different than the NFL, it's the players choice if they would like to participate. Just like the NFL, there will be some high profile guys that choose to opt out and they have every right to do so.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Maryland wasn't going to beat 3 teams before those guys went out. They might go 0-10
I think they had a chance to win 3 games (MSU, Rutgers, NW). Now, they likely win one (Rutgers), might win one more of those two depending on how bad the other two teams are.

Their final 5 games are so hard lol. Wisconsin, Penn State, Indiana, OSU, Michigan, Minnesota. Yikes.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think they had a chance to win 3 games (MSU, Rutgers, NW). Now, they likely win one (Rutgers), might win one more of those two depending on how bad the other two teams are.

Their final 5 games are so hard lol. Wisconsin, Penn State, Indiana, OSU, Michigan, Minnesota. Yikes.

Michigan State is a tough game for Iowa according to their fans lol

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
They played 4 good teams and got blown out in every one. @Statefan10 thinks Maryland can beat them this year
That's one of their 3 games they have a chance against, but that was before they lost their starters. That's most likely an L now. So I guess their two chances are against the two teams that threw for a combined 11 TD's last year.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
For reference @TRYHARDER , Iowa State's point differential against ranked opponents was 111-137 and we were -24 against Notre Dame.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
They beat 2 bowl eligible teams

They weren't very good last year and lose pretty much all their passing yards, receiving yards and sacks from last year. Coaching changes are never easy of course, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.