Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Iowa...where coaches get as many strikes as they want...and AA players can't even get one.

2018...2020...is 2022 the next "review" year when the same issues will be pointed out and summarily ignored?

Change can't happen unless you actually want to change.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I am pointing out how silly it is for you to question these posters sincerity while at the same time wholesale accepting the sincerity of Ferentz who has had multiple opportunities to prove he is concerned about racial issues and failed.

The comments from former players since Thursday about the changes are a start as well as the report from the thorough, independent review that says current players think he is the guy that can lead the change.

Not to mention all the comments from current players since June 8th about the improvements inside the program.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Better question would be: what haven’t you lied about?
However; I have given you very direct answers about what I have done to battle racism. **** bag.

You called me a liar so tell me what I'm lying about.

I know you claimed to have a 501c3 yet also had no idea about the racial discrimination lawsuit that the ISU athletic department settled a few years ago.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

I know you claimed to have a 501c3 yet also had no idea about the racial discrimination lawsuit that the ISU athletic department settled a few years ago.
You lied saying nobody answered you. You lied. **** bag.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
The comments from former players since Thursday about the changes are a start as well as the report from the thorough, independent review that says current players think he is the guy that can lead the change.

Not to mention all the comments from current players since June 8th about the improvements inside the program.

Yeah, he has made it a couple of months this time. Let’s hope that this time he sticks with it unlike he has in the past.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
The Iowa program has been proven to be racist.

KKKirk is a proven liar.

KKKirk and Doyle are proven racists. Brian is likely also a racist.

Doyle is gone. Three more staff members have confidential files submitted to Barta documenting their racism/bullying.

Blackballing potential black NFL players is proven.

This is not over. Lawsuits and other likely dismissals coming. This racist program will be cleaned up because voices continue to speak out.

Reactions: Rural

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014

Atta boy!!! Shoot me a link where I can get a sweet poster of a young black man wearing a gabage can on his head. That would look sweet on my desk.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Iowa...where coaches get as many strikes as they want...and AA players can't even get one.

2018...2020...is 2022 the next "review" year when the same issues will be pointed out and summarily ignored?

Change can't happen unless you actually want to change.

Don't forget 2010. That's when Marvin McNutt said KF was also made aware of the racial issues going on inside the program.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Just seems weird. If players have bad things to say, it's legit. If they have positive things to say, it's not legit. If, going into it, the feeling is that player insights aren't to be trusted what's the point in talking to them at all?

It's literally the exact same thing (only opposite) going on by your fanbase. DJK was completely full of it for the entirety of this saga, up until he tweeted a pic of him and KF saying positive changes were happening. Then, all of the sudden, he's telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.