Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I mean how exactly do you think you could prove such a claim? Everyone is anonymous. You got tails running on your enemies in here or something?

Bob's Twitter only mentions race issues tied to Iowa.

Nobody else has been able to answer the question of what they have done to combat racial discrimination in their communities.

Posting about the Iowa issues over and over and over on a message board seems to be the extent of most peoples effort towards the cause around here.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
I've been in the George Floyd thread but the reason I seem to post here more is nobody in the other thread is choosing to defend the murderous cops.

So you've posted about 2 race issues in the news on a college message board?

How noble.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
It’s hilarious watching grown men defend the Iowa program. Just say what you think. It’s not that difficult.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Kakert on KXNO on Friday said that the "Iowa Way" has always been also known as the "White Way" for years and years.... so he wasn't sure why people are just freaking out about it now? That was basically his position as it sounded to me.

Ah yes the old right wing “Not sure why you are surprised” line of debate. As even if anyone had said they were surprised, validates the original act because no one should have been surprised about it.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Nobody else has been able to answer the question of what they have done to combat racial discrimination in their communities.

Posting about the Iowa issues over and over and over on a message board seems to be the extent of most peoples effort towards the cause around here.

Nobody else has racism in their program even comparable to Iowa

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

You are a liar.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018

So you expect message board posters to go out and do active racial discrimination activism to have an opinion on a message board, but you will still support a coach who at best ignored literal discrimination he was confronted with multiple times. Seems fair.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Kirk straightening things out this morning.

4a5esn.jpg

Reactions: VeloClone

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

Could someone pick out the best 5 seconds or screen capture of this for a perfect gif?

"For 22 years I've run a racist program, but I've changed now. I'm going to treat black players like human beings for once..... isn't that great!!".

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
So you expect message board posters to go out and do active racial discrimination activism to have an opinion on a message board, but you will still support a coach who at best ignored literal discrimination he was confronted with multiple times. Seems fair.

I dont see how the 2 are related.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
I dont see how the 2 are related.

I am pointing out how silly it is for you to question these posters sincerity while at the same time wholesale accepting the sincerity of Ferentz who has had multiple opportunities to prove he is concerned about racial issues and failed.

kcbob79clone

The reason is evident.

Like many others in this thread, he only cares about race issues if they occur inside the Iowa football program.

The list of posters that fit this description here is getting quite long.

Deflect Deflect Deflect

Trolling Trolling Trolling

You don't want the 20+ years of racism, or is it racial bias, to be discussed so you try to get this thread titled "Kirk Ferentz labeled racist" off on a tangent that you control.

My advice to fellow CFers is to ignore the racist trolling here, don't feed the beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.