Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
don't follow twitter....just what I saw....no idea who that is.
Yeah I saw he apparently tried to dox Jade. Jade is a burner account for someone on Twitter. Made the account a day or two after the allegations started flowing in and has been trying to get the "true truth" out ever since. There are rumors Jade is an affiliate of Iowa Football, but that rumor's suspect.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Yeah I saw he apparently tried to dox Jade. Jade is a burner account for someone on Twitter. Made the account a day or two after the allegations started flowing in and has been trying to get the "true truth" out ever since. There are rumors Jade is an affiliate of Iowa Football, but that rumor's suspect.

Who did he say Jade was?

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Why is doxxing this Jade character worthy of pulling credentials? Immature, sure, but if this person is in some position of power why are they anonymous on twitter?

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Wonder if this Jade cat would be willing to do an interview with the media? He and Robert T Green seem to be of similar character...

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Why is doxxing this Jade character worthy of pulling credentials? Immature, sure, but if this person is in some position of power why are they anonymous on twitter?

Probably only matters if Jade is in fact a member of the Iowa football staff. There is pretty good evidence already based on some of his posts, that he does have a connection of some sort to the program.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Been gone the last week or so. Someone want to give me cliff notes of the last 30 pages of this thread?

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Been gone the last week or so. Someone want to give me cliff notes of the last 30 pages of this thread?
Rob Howe filed an FOIA request to gather the full 2018 report on racial discrimination within Iowa athletics. The report showed there were a multitude of problems within Iowa Football and some of those aligned directly with what these allegations said. Kirk was supposed to meet with some of the players involved in the report, however never met with them, which he claimed in his press conference a week ago as "dropping the ball".

National news ran with this story a few days ago, mentioning Kirk saying he had a "blind spot" for these issues was a lie due to him knowing about these issues via the report.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Rob Howe filed an FOIA request to gather the full 2018 report on racial discrimination within Iowa athletics. The report showed there were a multitude of problems within Iowa Football and some of those aligned directly with what these allegations said. Kirk was supposed to meet with some of the players involved in the report, however never met with them, which he claimed in his press conference a week ago as "dropping the ball".

National news ran with this story a few days ago, mentioning Kirk saying he had a "blind spot" for these issues was a lie due to him knowing about these issues via the report.
It was multiple pages short too.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
self-right·eous
/ˌself ˈrīCHəs/

adjective
  1. having or characterized by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.
rac·ist
/ˈrāsəst/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
    "the comments have led to her being called a racist"

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
giphy.gif

Reactions: mj4cy
Status
Not open for further replies.