Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
Iowa football under Kirk Ferentz over two decades has been documented as an institutionally racist environment.

He needs to step down. All those that continue to support him are simply closet racists.

Personally, I am embarrassed that this website that I support via Patreon continues to allow Hawkeye racists to troll these boards without being banned. Take care of it or my support will cease.

I am simply sick of seeing defense for proven racism tolerated here.
As much as it disgust me that these hawk fans continue to support BF and KF, it's still a public forum. No one forces you to come here and read this. So do us all a favor, get off your high horse, and shut the f*** up. If you can't take that there are real life gross people like triangle in this world who clearly support racism just to win football games, then public forums aren't for you. Because that is where these people come out, clearly. Because in the real world they would get chastised for it. Hence they come here to hide behind the computer

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Once again, please answer the question, "Is your concern about the racism or that it became publicly known?"

Be brave and honest, the truth shall set you free.

I answered the question in the last sentence of my post.

Missed that, I get a lot of notifications here so some may slip through the cracks.

I said several weeks ago, on this board, that Doyle, BF and Wallace need to go. Also, I stated I am willing to change my stance that KF should stay on as HC if something damning comes out from the review.

Of course, it's the racial discrimination that occurred that is the concern.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
So him blatantly lying about him not knowing any sort of racial discrimination was happening

Stopped reading here, got a quote of him saying that? If you do, it would be the first I have read it.

And the "blind spot" quote was discussed a couple days ago.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Marc Morehouse put his account on private. Did something happen there?
People on twitter were going after him last night pretty rough. I guess Marc wrote a piece that he knew something was off in the program, and then all these twitter warriors went after him after that.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Stopped reading here, got a quote of him saying that? If you do, it would be the first I have read it.

And the "blind spot" quote was discussed a couple days ago.
Didn't Kirk say something on the lines of he had never heard anything that alerted or alarmed him?

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
As much as it disgust me that these hawk fans continue to support BF and KF, it's still a public forum. No one forces you to come here and read this. So do us all a favor, get off your high horse, and shut the f*** up....

It's only a 'public forum' to the point were this site's mods decide to start deleting or ending posts.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
People on twitter were going after him last night pretty rough. I guess Marc wrote a piece that he knew something was off in the program, and then all these twitter warriors went after him after that.
Hok fans are somewhere between grease trap fungus and toilet mold. Their program deserves to die.

Reactions: irish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron