Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Can you give me some background on this Jade I keep hearing about in this thread? I'm only seeming to get bits and pieces.

Iowa staff member created a burner account specifically to attack anyone questioning Kirk or Brian Ferentz. Seriously

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
How am I supposed to do that? By outing the person running the account? If you want to believe that an Iowa staff member is running that account, and that the biggest internet troll in the state of Iowa has a “source” that knows who it is, you are so naive and gullible it’s almost pathetic.

So you are saying it's NOT an Iowa staff member?

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
So you are saying it's NOT an Iowa staff member?

Obviously it’s not an Iowa staff member. Twins is trolling here, per usual, but I think the rest of the posters on this site actually think it’s an Iowa staff member.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Obviously it’s not an Iowa staff member. Twins is trolling here, per usual, but I think the rest of the posters on this site actually think it’s an Iowa staff member.

I do trust Howe's credibility

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
How am I supposed to do that? By outing the person running the account? If you want to believe that an Iowa staff member is running that account, and that the biggest internet troll in the state of Iowa has a “source” that knows who it is, you are so naive and gullible it’s almost pathetic.
It's a troll account on Twitter, so yeah, go ahead and out them.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You really think I'm the only one who believes it's an Iowa staff member? You can't be serious

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
Bingo! He didn't even know about the Nassar situation in the investigation. He's got his head in the sand thinking Brian and Kirk have done nothing wrong

It is a tough gig being a Twitter warrior and posting non stop on rivals site

Reactions: CyTwins

Brodie0

Apr 1, 2020
Bingo! He didn't even know about the Nassar situation in the investigation. He's got his head in the sand thinking Brian and Kirk have done nothing wrong

You really need to mix in some off-speed stuff. When you troll on every subject, it’s no longer fun or interesting, it’s just sad.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You rated this funny @Brodie0

What's funny about this situation? Is it funny Iowa hired someone who had to resign for defending Larry Nassar to run their investigation or is this whole racism thing just funny to you?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You are summarily dismissing an investigation being conducted by (i) an attorney with 15+ years’ experience conducting similar investigations, and (ii) a black attorney who worked for the Civil Rights Office of the US Department of Education for 6+ years.

It is incredibly insulting, demeaning and racist of you to question their integrity and impartiality.

We can't dismiss an investigation led by someone who was forced to resign over the Nassar situation? Glad to know where you stand on that topic

Status
Not open for further replies.