Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Who in the national media has really covered this besides a few tweets or basic articles. I haven’t seen this get any traction on national radio shows or anything.

It was literally on the front page of ESPN the other day.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Who in the national media has really covered this besides a few tweets or basic articles. I haven’t seen this get any traction on national radio shows or anything.
It's been covered sporadically here and there. Dan Patrick discussed it. Bomani Jones has covered it multiple times. It was on the main page of ESPN. Honestly, it's gotten a good amount of coverage. Robert's timing has helped out with that because once the investigation started, it'd been easy for a lot of these media companies to sit back and wait, but he keeps coming forth with new information given to him by the players he's representing. He wants this topic to stay relevant.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
You wasted typing all of that for literally nothing. I don't even know what you were trying to prove there. Robert T. Green listed that as that guy's resume not his own. He was just showing that's who he's done business / represented. Honestly what are you trying to prove here? How does this somehow prove the innocence of any single one of the coaches involved? How does this discredit any of the player's stories?

It doesn't. This is another textbook defense mechanism that those being accused use to try and shift the focus. "Don't look at these allegations, look at how unprofessional this guy is".

I copy and pasted it from the link I provided.

What is he doing for Gary? You made the claim that he is professional.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
It's been covered sporadically here and there. Dan Patrick discussed it. Bomani Jones has covered it multiple times. It was on the main page of ESPN. Honestly, it's gotten a good amount of coverage. Robert's timing has helped out with that because once the investigation started, it'd been easy for a lot of these media companies to sit back and wait, but he keeps coming forth with new information given to him by the players he's representing. He wants this topic to stay relevant.

Sadly the national media has given this more attention than our local dog $hit media because they are afraid of getting black listed.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Sadly the national media has given this more attention than our local dog $hit media because they are afraid of getting black listed.
Yeah that's how this sort of stuff works. Local media are not the ones who give traction to these stories. They usually are in defense of the program they cover. It's the national media who are asking the true questions because they're usually unbiased to the situation and don't have any repercussions for trying to uncover the true story.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI

Also from the link provided to you that you didn't post... If you notice. He puts a bio of his clients followed by their statements about him and Pre-Post Game. As said before, you are REALLY struggling.

“We highly recommend Pre-Post Game to assist in creating, branding and/or managing your business. They have been the driving force behind the success of our company.

The time, care, concern, resources & professionalism given by Pre-PostGame while helping us vet, audit and install our structure for immediate success on and off the field for many years to come."
— Rashan Gary Sports- Rashan &Jennifer

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI

Or these words from Shawn Springs, 13 year NFL vet and pro bowler...

“Pre-Postgame has built a unique company providing necessary services to current and former athletes key to their on and off-field success.

PPG gives guidance and leadership during tough transitional times. PPG is a guiding light for those who struggle with next steps or simply need a sounding board to help balance everything that comes with being an athlete.

I’ve always said that being an athlete is so much more than just the sport…it’s really a full-time business and PPG have created the support that athletes need to navigate all that comes their way. I’m thankful to PPG for their dedication to the player.”

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Also from the link provided to you that you didn't post... If you notice. He puts a bio of his clients followed by their statements about him and Pre-Post Game. As said before, you are REALLY struggling.

“We highly recommend Pre-Post Game to assist in creating, branding and/or managing your business. They have been the driving force behind the success of our company.

The time, care, concern, resources & professionalism given by Pre-PostGame while helping us vet, audit and install our structure for immediate success on and off the field for many years to come."
It would've taken him one more little scroll on his mouse wheel to see all of that.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I just can't believe ISU fans have all their eggs in the Robert T Green basket.

... and where are all the Hawk fans eggs at right now? In the "I'm Gary Barta, here take my money" basket? That 15 mill slated in "budget cuts" is in Barta's couch, just waiting to hand out. Doyle got his already. Who's next?

Reactions: aauummm

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

You mean Triangle omitted stuff that didnt fit his agenda??? No way.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I accept better from you.
What has to be painful about this for you guys is that you have an actual public relations program at your university. Yet you are getting owned by a guy that makes errors and is not well known in the industry. A freaking UNIVERSITY that teaches PUBLIC RELATIONS getting pizz pounded this guy. That is not helping recruiting for that program. Iowa is coming across as "Hawkeye on my belly dude". It would be nice if somehow you guys could stop embarrassing the state I know we all would be pleased.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
What has to be painful about this for you guys is that you have an actual public relations college at your university. Yet you are getting owned by a guy that makes errors and is not well known in the industry. A freaking UNIVERSITY that teaches PUBLIC RELATIONS getting pizz pounded this guy. That is not helping recruiting for that program. Iowa is coming across as "Hawkeye on my belly dude". It would be nice if somehow you guys could stop embarrassing the state I know we all would be pleased.
For a University that has a PR college, they sure have sucked at it throughout the years. Cell phone gate, band gate, I could go on.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
For a University that has a PR college, they sure have sucked at it throughout the years. Cell phone gate, band gate, I could go on.

Probably should just have a PR firm on retainer. I mean my 7 year old could handle this better.

May 7, 2020
The one thing that I have learned through all of this is that most Iowa and ISU fans are both to close to this story to be objective.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
The one thing that I have learned through all of this is that most Iowa and ISU fans are both to close to this story to be objective.

I posted a link for @jmb from a fan base discussing Wadley's accusations that isn't at all connected to this a couple days ago and he never responded to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.