Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Putting all of the information out at once would be the easiest way this story would be forgotten by the public and by the national media. He's smart in waiting days between putting statements out.

Plus it gives each victim there own time to have their story to be shared

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Plus it gives each victim there own time to have their story to be shared
Exactly. Releasing everything at once would lead to people not reading some of them, which would take away from their story being told. They want their story to be read. They want to be heard.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Exactly. Releasing everything at once would lead to people not reading some of them, which would take away from their story being told. They want their story to be read. They want to be heard.
I see two posters "releasing" in this thread.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I'd also like to mention the Iowa Football burner account thinking it's some big conspiracy that Robert T was hired by Akrum's mother... Um yeah, no s***? How else do you think Robert T got into this? It honestly would've looked more shady if Robert would've been the one who contacted Akrum's mother. It would've looked like he was looking for a pay day and wanted to take advantage of this situation. That's not what happened though. He was hired, no different than you hire any other consultant / lawyer pertaining to legal matters.

This is honestly some tin foil hat sh**.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Does that bother you? I'm confused? Why would me releasing information be bothersome?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Gitwitit

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
Do you know if Wadley's family or Fleming's family have hired attorneys? Robert T Green and PPG specialize in sport business management. Their clients are former athletes who have gone into business for themselves.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Do you know if Wadley's family or Fleming's family have hired attorneys? Robert T Green and PPG specialize in sport business management. Their clients are former athletes who have gone into business for themselves.
I do not know if they've hired lawyers. There hasn't even been a motion filed to sue the school. At this time I believe these players are just telling their stories with the help of this business.

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
I'd also like to mention the Iowa Football burner account thinking it's some big conspiracy that Robert T was hired by Akrum's mother... Um yeah, no s***? How else do you think Robert T got into this? It honestly would've looked more shady if Robert would've been the one who contacted Akrum's mother. It would've looked like he was looking for a pay day and wanted to take advantage of this situation. That's not what happened though. He was hired, no different than you hire any other consultant / lawyer pertaining to legal matters.

This is honestly some tin foil hat sh**.
Just curious, how do you know that didn't happen? It would be no different than an attorney reaching out to a potential client if they knew there was an opportunity for a lawsuit. That's were the term ambulance chaser comes from.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Just curious, how do you know that didn't happen? It would be no different than an attorney reaching out to a potential client if they knew there was an opportunity for a lawsuit. That's were the term ambulance chaser comes from.
Don't ask me, I'm just relaying what one of the Iowa Football burner accounts said. They said Akrum's mother was the one who hired him.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
I think the slow trickle is better for the victims and for generating interest
This way each victim gets their story discussed. Each story gets airtime. Story stays in the news. Drop 20 stories at once and the less damning ones get ignored or glossed over, and the story then fizzles after a few weeks.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Welp, we have a new leader for "Dumbest Post of the Year Award".

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Why does it matter?

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I just don't see a scenario where Kirk is the head coach this season after the most recent victim statement

Iowa is gonna drag this thing out and let him go out out on his own terms after the season is over. Yep, the guy who has ran a racist program is going to get to do a victory lap. Mark my words, this will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron