Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Didn't help the narrative when he said that this never happened at UNI either

That was my favorite part too.

They basically said to him.... "you probably were treated unfairly sometimes at UNI since you were black, right?".

And he flat out says...... "nope". He did say he couldn't speak for everyone, but it never happened to him at UNI.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
Guessing tomorrow's press conference will be to announce 1) Doyle is the sacrificial lamb, 2) the players are rallying around the Ferentz boys, and 3) the University of Iowa is going to be a leader in stamping out racism. What a joke.

Ferentz: It was the workout.
Media: OK, let's go home.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Zero chance anything is said on Doyle tomorrow..

This will be about a weekly update on workouts and players after saying how unified the team is and they’ve never felt less racism in their entire life! bc kkkirk is our HC.

Ok questions?

Pat Hardy “Hey Kirk..really great of you to do this. Any changes to the offense?

Keith Murphy: “ Hi Kirk...Hope to have you again on our radio show this year, Have you and Gary Barta had a chance to reflect on things this week?”

Chad L: Hey Kirk..I know racism isn’t fair and this entire ordeal has been hard for you but are you surprised other fball programs former players haven’t come forward?

Bet you money Kirk doesn’t take 1 question actually and only the players will take questions..

Change!

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
come on, man. Kirk is about as good of a person as there is in the meathead world of college football.

Thoughts on his actions in the Satterfield and Everson case? How about giving a one-time made up award to Doyle as a response to Rhabdo? Real salt of the earth.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Zero chance anything is said on Doyle tomorrow..

This will be about a weekly update on workouts and players after saying how unified the team is and they’ve never felt less racism in their entire life! bc kkkirk is our HC.

Ok questions?

Pat Hardy “Hey Kirk..really great of you to do this. Any changes to the offense?

Keith Murphy: “ Hi Kirk...Hope to have you again on our radio show this year, Have you and Gary Barta had a chance to reflect on things this week?”

Chad L: Hey Kirk..I know racism isn’t fair and this entire ordeal has been hard for you but are you surprised other fball programs former players haven’t come forward?

Bet you money Kirk doesn’t take 1 question actually and only the players will take questions..

Change!

"Kirk, pretty much no other team has had players speak out against the racism that is certainly prevalent in their programs yet you have had over 50. How have been able to build an environment where these young men of color can feel comfortable speaking out? It's really a testament to the culture you've built."

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
That was my favorite part too.

They basically said to him.... "you probably were treated unfairly sometimes at UNI since you were black, right?".

And he flat out says...... "nope". He did say he couldn't speak for everyone, but it never happened to him at UNI.

Perhaps it is the stupid pills I took that is preventing me from understanding your comment, but are you saying that was good of him to say he wasn’t mistreated at UNI?

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
"Kirk, pretty much no other team has had players speak out against the racism that is certainly prevalent in their programs yet you have had over 50. How have been able to build an environment where these young men of color can feel comfortable speaking out? It's really a testament to the culture you've built."
Are you really Brodie? :eek:

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Guessing tomorrow's press conference will be to announce 1) Doyle is the sacrificial lamb, 2) the players are rallying around the Ferentz boys, and 3) the University of Iowa is going to be a leader in stamping out racism. What a joke.
Will Barta be there??? Where in the hell has this guy been hiding throughout all of this? What do they pay this simpleton for? This is his job. JFC.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Perhaps it is the stupid pills I took that is preventing me from understanding your comment, but are you saying that was good of him to say he wasn’t mistreated at UNI?
Take off the black and gold blinders and it's not that hard to understand.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
How do you explain Kirk dodging questions at the Zoom press conference? Capn Kirk is hiding something and he's mastering plausible deniability to keep his secrets buttoned up.
@Brodie0 Since you like to give reps, how do you explain it?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Will Barta be there??? Where in the hell has this guy been hiding throughout all of this? What do they pay this simpleton for? This is his job. JFC.

Not sure on Barta especially since it will be in person.

Someone posted on HR that he went through more cancer treatment recently and he would be considered high risk based on Covid guidelines.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Not sure on Barta especially since it will be in person.

Someone posted on HR that he went through more cancer treatment recently and he would be considered high risk based on Covid guidelines.
HIPPA violations would fit right in the modus operandi of the eiu rules of acceptable actions.

Reactions: besserheimerphat

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009

KKKirk, how does it feel to know that your program is now the national leader in speaking out for equality? And are you excited to watch Chris Doyle redeem himself as a changed man after his suspension? It has to feel great to be in the national spotlight as a champion of change that we can all look up to.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I haven’t followed this whole story but I’m assuming Kirk had that old HS mentality where everyone had to be dressed in a suit on game day and whatever else. He never changed with the times and is now getting hammered for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron