Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spam

May 21, 2008
My stance is based on the fact that there have been very few, perhaps no, calls for Kirk to be fired by anyone with credibility.

The University of Iowa and its supporters stand firmly in opposition to those who oppose racism.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Super original name for this new Iowa website. Did they come up with this 20 years ago and then CF founders copied them?

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
come on, man. Kirk is about as good of a person as there is in the meathead world of college football.
How do you explain Kirk dodging questions at the Zoom press conference? Capn Kirk is hiding something and he's mastering plausible deniability to keep his secrets buttoned up.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Good lord another Hawkeye fan site. That is exactly what was needed around here. LOL

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
Guessing tomorrow's press conference will be to announce 1) Doyle is the sacrificial lamb, 2) the players are rallying around the Ferentz boys, and 3) the University of Iowa is going to be a leader in stamping out racism. What a joke.

Jammin’

Jul 18, 2009
Ames-Mia-Atx
September 26, 2017 - When coaches all around the country were afraid to come out and support kneeling or even give their thoughts on kneeling. A young 37 year old coach in just his second year on the job was asked what he thought about kneeling.

“We’ve got some really bright guys on our team.” “We’ve had some really powerful discussions within our walls, really dating back to fall camp."

“I’m a guy that really likes to have those conversations, those discussions because I think it’s important. I think it’s a really important time in our country, and I think leadership and teaching young men what’s going on throughout the world is really, really important rather than just being about football.”

“I don’t have an issue with our guys taking a stance in what they believe in. “Whatever our guys do, you hope it’s unified, you hope it’s powerful.

-Matt Cambell, 2017.

6/07/2020
- KF looks into the camera and still confirming he's can't ever recall talking about racial issues in his program during his entire 21 Iowa year tenure, never seen or have been brought up to him by players or player parents.

6/11/2020 - Iowa Football Media/Staff - Championing how great, courageous, and of course historic, the University of Iowa Football team and staff is on being the first program to have these open and tough conversations during these times......Media, while completely emotional drained and stunned but not surprised, starts working away at their new narrative, spin, and feel good KF stories.

Last edited:

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Press conference doesnt really say Q&A. I hope there are difficult questions and that he actually answers them, including ones about Brian. Doubt it happens that way though.
More softballs will be tossed than in my slow pitch league.

Status
Not open for further replies.