Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
"But it's time ya'll. It's time for us to get a whole new staff at the University of Iowa, because what's embedded in their blood stream, racism, is not doable to change. It will frustrate them trying to be somebody they are not."

Holy ****!

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Care to share your thoughts so far?

I havent heard anything specific yet and I am at the 15 minute mark besides the comments by BF about robbing the liquor store or gas station.

She has made general statements about KF, BF and Doyle having racist blood and Doyle being a monster. It took her about 30 seconds to remember Doyle's name.

Also, I needed to hold the video up to a mirror to read the names she was showing. And she needs to replace the batteries in her smoke detector.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I still get a kick out of the concept that "Kirk didn't know" is some kind of mitigating factor. If he truly didn't know this was going on, that's a problem in-and-of itself.
Yeah, that's where I am. It's possible Kirk didn't know. However, he should have.

Plus, if this was going on and he didn't know, why did no one tell him? Was there a problem with the environment in the program so that people did not want to come forward?

Last edited:
Reactions: VeloClone

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
Hawk fans are now using Wadley not returning autographs that people paid for against him and his mother.
giphy.gif

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Hawk fans are now using Wadley not returning autographs that people paid for against him and his mother.

:: Jesus Christ comes out against Iowa football::

Iowa fans: "I mean, the man destroyed a temple in a fit of rage, and we are to believe him...?"

May 7, 2020
Iowa fan here and WOW, Doyle's press statement was beyond belief. Reading the first half of statement I had a little hope but crap the last half of that statement just clarified that Iowa needs to get rid of him.

As far as KF I worry about his quote about the no parents reaching out to him about racist coaches comments. He might be to hard headed or prideful to admit to this, kind of like Clemens and Bonds with steroid use. As an Iowa fan I hope I am wrong, but I am fearful that some parent will pull up a text message that they sent to KF. I have a lot of respect for KF and hope he survives this but if he is lying he needs to go too.

I was afraid of this and still think he should be fired if he is lying.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
"This is the reason why the Hawkeye fans cannot get a championship team because they don't deserve it. Cause in the dark side of Kinnick is the reason why that team can't get to where they're supposed to be."

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
National media is running with this though. U of I can't hide from this.

They need to make a statement at this point because the longer they keep things quiet the louder the national media is going to get.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Akrum's mom has the emails and texts, no FOIA needed. She's been methodically gathering evidence for 2 1/2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron