Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
We don’t know how it was handled. Phelps said he “brushed it off,” but we don’t know how he handled it behind closed doors with Brian.
And again, another in a line of incidents that resulted in zero change...that is the issue here...a culture on insensitivity and inability to change.

But, by all means, keep tilting at your windmill.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
They need to clean house.

Thank god clone fans know exactly what should occur. This thread feels a lot like the outrage clone fans had with Rhabo. The gap between Iowa and isu grew wider since that took place. If that occurs with this, isu will never catch up.

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
@Brodie0 what are you hearing about the upcoming press conference? Seems to me a little odd on a Sunday afternoon.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Thank god clone fans know exactly what should occur.

I mean, from a strictly ISU fan perspective, if we wanted the worst for iowa we'd advocate you change nothing and let the recruiting disaster hobble the program.

This thread feels a lot like the outrage clone fans had with Rhabo. The gap between Iowa and isu grew wider since that took place. If that occurs with this, isu will never catch up.

The one where you should have fired the guy that is still the problem today? Looks like ISU fans were right there.

Reactions: erinmd32

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
Yeah, I guess if putting 13 of your own players in the hospital is no big deal, having racist coaches can't be a big deal either, right TheBear? Wow.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I just think using the race of starting QBs as a metric for this is stupid.

Pete Gales, Brad Banks, and Jason Manson. Manson wasn't a regular starter, but started a few games, so I included him since the data point was black QBs who've started more than one game.

Manson was phenomenal as a back up in 2005 vs ISU. There's a reason he didn't play much.

TheBear

Apr 23, 2020
I mean, from a strictly ISU fan perspective, if we wanted the worst for iowa we'd advocate you change nothing and let the recruiting disaster hobble the program.

The one where you should have fired the guy that is still the problem today? Looks like ISU fans were right there.

So clone fans take comfort in being right while their football program lags behind Iowa. Right or not it didn’t matter isu still lost ground on Iowa.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
C’mon man. The “pencil rolled until I was throwing up blood for no reason other than I was black” and “spit at us because we were listening to rap music” stories are such obvious BS.

Calling the victims liars? Wow

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
So clone fans take comfort in being right while their football program lags behind Iowa. Right or not it didn’t matter isu still lost ground on Iowa.

Yeah, because that's what really matters. We should follow in iowa's path, let players and the general community be abused, let racism flourish, etc, all in the search of wins.

Yeah, no. Id rather burn the whole program to the ground

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Thank god clone fans know exactly what should occur. This thread feels a lot like the outrage clone fans had with Rhabo. The gap between Iowa and isu grew wider since that took place. If that occurs with this, isu will never catch up.
Neat. As long as we never have to choose between justifying abusive behavior within our program or believing victims of abuse, I’m cool with never “catching up.” For the record, if this happens at ISU, it won’t be a difficult choice for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.