Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
The longer this plays out the worse it looks for Iowa. I'd hate to be a fan right now, knowing that I support programs that advocate for bullying and name calling (basketball) and bigotry and white privilege (football)

Reactions: aauummm

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Wasn't today when the results of the independent "review" were supposed to be published? I wonder if the FOIA request and the subsequent release of the full 2018 report has delayed it.
It may have caused them a bit of consternation to have to write up a huge whitewashing of that little inconvenient occurrence.

Reactions: kcbob79clone

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Wasn't today when the results of the independent "review" were supposed to be published? I wonder if the FOIA request and the subsequent release of the full 2018 report has delayed it.

It may have caused them a bit of consternation to have to write up a huge whitewashing of that little inconvenient occurrence.

Bob's trying to move the story so he has more to tweet. Someone guessed they'd probably release it Friday around 4:30 to avoid dealing with any response over the weekend. There's more than enough to be disgusted with without having to make **** up.

kcbob79clone

Bob's trying to move the story so he has more to tweet. Someone guessed they'd probably release it Friday around 4:30 to avoid dealing with any response over the weekend. There's more than enough to be disgusted with without having to make **** up.

No, I thought it was going to be released today. I may have misunderstood what I read here and on other forums. If I wanted to be treated this way I would go to the dark side forums.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
No, I thought it was going to be released today. I may have misunderstood what I read here and on other forums. If I wanted to be treated this way I would go to the dark side forums.

Basically you're the dude that stuck his ass infront of the governor's limo. Wanting to sensationalize a story that doesn't need your help. Making **** up only detracts from the real story.

Reactions: TrianglePlace

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
So why are you so angry?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
So why are you so angry?

Bob's a Twitter ***** looking to invent a narrative that's willing to twist information to sensationalize. Basically he gives the racist posters an appearance of credibility just for the sake of increasing clicks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.