Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Did you read the post from JP? He said Bob would have that 8 win bonus wrapped up by Halloween. That may be a little tough if they have only played 6 or 7 games by then this season.

He also said it would be tough since he isn't currently the Iowa head coach. I think not coaching Iowa makes it more difficult than the schedule.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Did you read the post from JP? He said Bob would have that 8 win bonus wrapped up by Halloween. That may be a little tough if they have only played 6 or 7 games by then this season.
Yeah it was posted before the schedule was reduced.....

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
We will have to see if the players blink anything in morse code. Or maybe it will just be white players.

Two black players, one white. Limited number of questions per Iowa's protocol. All questions will be about football or how close they have become through all this. Book it

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Two black players, one white. Limited number of questions per Iowa's protocol. All questions will be about football or how close they have become through all this. Book it
It will be about the "change" they've seen.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Yes, the attorneys have went over the prepared statements with them so many times it's all memorized. In Kirk we trust!!
Which means that the reporters have already been chosen and given the questions to ask too.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Someone please create a bingo card....ideas to include:

1. Leading college football
2. Pineapple
3. Pizza
4. Twitter