Kirk Ferentz labeled racist

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Lagging hard behind o$u requires effort, discipline, and an incredible focus.

Are congratulations appropriate?

What a clusterf#ck of integrity at eiu.
I'm sure ISU fans wouldn't be screaming if the Iowa investigation was wrapped up in 2-3 weeks.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
It was just announced earlier this week that KF is taking a 15% pay cut.
So this is above and beyond what the AD announced earlier in the week about cutting 15 million out of the athletic budget? If not then you are just downright dumber than a box of rocks. KKKirk will probably revoke everyones meal card!!

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Pretty sure it was a department wide cut.
It was broke down by salary whether it was 20%, 15%, 10% etc.
Even people making 50 some K in the whole athletic dept had a cut. It has nothing to so with Iowa's football issues like he portrayed.

JP4CY

I LOVE LAMP
SuperFanatic
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Brian was the lead recruiter on an Iowa legacy lineman who was going to go to Iowa and now he's going to commit to Notre Dame. Could be telling
Gary Barta is (technically) the boss of both of them. Does anyone ever trust him to do the right thing?