Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It appears they think they do which makes sense given how Iowa fans and media are treating them
A lawyer likely wouldn't be coming forth with these stories like this. He or she would be interviewing players, gathering their stories, and building a case. It seems like at this time these players aren't looking for money. They're just looking for their voices to be heard. And if that's true, then I don't see how Robert Green would even come out with a large pay day after all of this.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

And exhibit A right here as to why Robert is doing this. Because all these Iowa fans see these guys as "jobless, nfl-less former players who need someone to blame for their shortfalls."

Despicable

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
They actually asked Robert if he contacted Ricky Parks before committing to Utah. WOW

Gitwitit

Dec 31, 2008
A lawyer likely wouldn't be coming forth with these stories like this. He or she would be interviewing players, gathering their stories, and building a case. It seems like at this time these players aren't looking for money. They're just looking for their voices to be heard. And if that's true, then I don't see how Robert Green would even come out with a large pay day after all of this.
I would say it's way to early to tell if money will be a factor. Even if Robert T Green isn't compensated directly, we all know who he is now. There's no such thing as bad publicity. It's not the path I would have chosen but if the players feel this is their best option, more power to them.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Is the end game financial for Green?

Dances around the question and doesn't answer saying he's a business man and it's not the point if it's financial or not.

Is the end game financial for Husch Blackwell?

See, anything can be twisted... you're missing the point in all of this. For being a "triangle", you sure miss a lot of points.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I would say it's way to early to tell if money will be a factor. Even if Robert T Green isn't compensated directly, we all know who he is now. There's no such thing as bad publicity. It's not the path I would have chosen but if the players feel this is their best option, more power to them.

Listening to him, he is hoping for a payday.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006

See, anything can be twisted... you're missing the point in all of this. For being a "triangle", you sure miss a lot of points.
This is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Well done!

Reactions: aauummm

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019

Is the endgame for Kirk financial? Getting paid a lot of money to coach football.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

And exhibit A right here as to why Robert is doing this. Because all these Iowa fans see these guys as "jobless, nfl-less former players who need someone to blame for their shortfalls."

Despicable

It's almost like the AA players are totally disposable chattel.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

He is an "obtuse triangle".

1u5zeo.gif

Reactions: aauummm and mj4cy

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
It's almost like the AA players are totally disposable chattel.
All these media members and Iowa fans want to do now is steer the focus to this guy. They're not talking about the allegations anymore, but are trying to find this guys "motive".

"Who cares what Kirk Ferentz did and allowed his employees to do? We should prove that THIS guy has it out for us."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron